Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WWT level 71 [brumhart]

Discussion on WWT level 71 [brumhart] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WWT level 71 [brumhart]

i WTT a level 71 beserker on brumhart. The toon is on 44% and has some of the best gear for its level, also the toon has around 2k - 3k worth of cc items.

I want to trade the toon for...

~ a level 70+ sorcerer.
~ a level 70+ ranger.
~ a level 70+ hunter.

(may except lower if they have alot of cc and good gear ect...)

I would prefer to trade the toons empty and re-buy all the gear and sell the old gear, but it depends on the gear the other toon has.

(can add 2x rings of constitution depending on the offer)

P.S it may be worth PMing me if you wish to trade a class that isnt on that list, you never know
Old 06/22/2008, 18:17   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isometric View Post
i WTT a level 71 beserker on brumhart. The toon is on 44% and has some of the best gear for its level, also the toon has around 2k - 3k worth of cc items.

I want to trade the toon for a level 70+ sorcerer. (may execpt lower if they have alot of cc and good gear ect...)

I would prefer to trade the toons empty and re-buy all the gear and sell the old gear, but it depends on the gear the other toon has.
If i get no offers for a sorcerer i will also trade for a 70+ hunter. But would prefer a sorcerer
Old 06/22/2008, 20:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**** if it was a knight we could do something here ... good luck mate
Old 06/23/2008, 17:54   #4

bump up

the account also has two level 3x alts
Old 06/23/2008, 19:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isometric View Post

I want to trade the toon for...

~ a level 70+ sorcerer.
~ a level 70+ ranger.
~ a level 70+ hunter.

(may except lower if they have alot of cc and good gear ect...)

(can add 2x rings of constitution depending on the offer)
edited my offer a little