Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Barde 4L9 full sced master tailor

Discussion on WTS Barde 4L9 full sced master tailor within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Barde 4L9 full sced master tailor

hi wanna sell my bard vs alb plat he is 50 , 4L9 full sced good guilde and got a house

want to sell another account hero 43

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT or WTS barde 4L8 Tailor on uthg
08/03/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi im selling or trading two account :_ bard 4L8 800++ tailor with house _43 hero im interested by plats or scout or infi 40 + with temp or RANger40 + pm me =)
[WTS] L55 Elyos Sorc - Telemachus - Master Tailor with designs
06/16/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
After one year of playing and Aion fun I decided to stop playing, rather than seeing my work go to waste I’m going to sell my account. And here comes what makes my account so nice. I’m a crafter, I got master tailoring (506p) 4/5 designs for the best pve armour ingame (shoes already made and maxed out, missing the gloves design) and lots of materials ready waiting to be crafted. Also I have a lot of less valuable designs, that are still good money makers, get the mats for nearly nothing out...
DEmo hack full VIp CF SPy,WAll,master ghost ,nosock .v.v
05/10/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 57 Replies
link hackCFUSA1055.rar http://ca8.upanh.com/17.298.21676552.UdQ0/untitle d.jpg note : not use bypass :D http://crossfire.z8games.com/index2.aspx key : cockfire.net Who needs another post links to hack dowload websitde Crossfire game, I'll post hack
Verkaufe meinen Crossfire Account [Master Sergant] Full BM Waffen
02/05/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, Ich verkaufe meinen Crossfire Account mit folgenden Waffen/bzw Items: Waffen permanent: Thompson Ak-47 Silver Ak-47 Knife Beretta AR-70 M16A2 M4A1-Silver
WTS Arena master, full rele human mage.
01/09/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original account owner and have all relative information needed (CD keys, email address, secret answeer) Account is payed to 22 march 2010 !!!! Charackter profiles: All charackters from Eu-Burning Legion I want to sell: