Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS AOC Drinking CAPE/Totem of Origins

Discussion on WTS AOC Drinking CAPE/Totem of Origins within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS AOC Drinking CAPE/Totem of Origins

2 Unused Drinking cape Codes and Totem of Origins Codes for sale. Send me offer if interested.
Old 06/23/2008, 14:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Still for sale?

how much are you asking for Drinking cape? send me PM here or reply to thread please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/S AoC Account + Drinking Cape
06/18/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, outof personal reasons i'm going to stop some of my internet activities, and so im going to trade/sell my aoc account made on release day (payed till 06.25). Its a EU Key version includeing 33 conqueror, some twinks and the drinking cape. I would trade or sell it.(i thought about 25€ basis for negotiation) pm or icq me, 255199589 byebye
Drinking Cape Worthy?
06/16/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
How good is the Drinking Cape Really? I havn't played the game yet and wondering if its worth it to hold on to my extra CODE or sell it for some extra cash. I know it gives you free Drinks for life(Ambrosia). But how much does that really save you? How much do the drinks actually cost anyways?
WTT Drinking cape (AOC)
06/05/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Drinking cape (AOC) for a warhammer online beta. Write here if you are interrested.
WTT AOC DRINKING CAPE FOR WAR BETA(EU or US)
05/30/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im interested in trading my Age of conan drinking cape code for an US or EU Warhammer online beta key... Thanks in advance...
AoC Drinking Cape!
05/25/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Age of Conan Drinking Cape bei eBay.de: Sonstige (endet 01.06.08 12:07:51 MESZ) Verkaufe es für 1€ startgebot :D