Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Dofus Accounts

Discussion on Selling Dofus Accounts within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Dofus Accounts

Hi, i used to play Dofus but im currently bored with the game now and decided im going to quit so im selling all my chars
im selling them on there own or as a package
... On there own 80$ Each or a package deal of 700$
Or Give me an Offer on a char or for them all...
Here is the List and Stats of each char for sale ( total of 9 )

P.S The Feca Comes with his level 145 set and weapon Each character comes with Full set as you can see in the picture and total of around 6mk on the characters
Old 09/22/2011, 10:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are they still for sale? And if so, what server are they all on?

Feel free to email me at:

Thank you.

- Ember
Old 10/26/2015, 23:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 241
i want to buy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING DOFUS ACCOUNT
10/26/2015 - Trading - 7 Replies
selling dofus account lvl 73 xelor. has over 130kk cash and godly items. in the bank i have over 400items totaling to an amount worth over 1.5million kamas lots of resources in bank including 1400gob horns ect... i even have a magical orb which lets you reset stats which is priceless!!! i have no ss but if you wish to see the account pm me and i will log into it and show you all the great items. reason i am selling is because i dont play dofus anymore and have no plans to play in the...
[B] PSC [S] Dofus Accounts
04/23/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hey! Im lookin for some Dofus Accounts. I can offer some PSC's. Just call me your Price ;) Skype: Dravno ICQ: 211-275-570 Or here per PN.
[B] Dofus Accounts [S] PSC / Ukash / Accounts
11/04/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Leute, ich biete euch mehrere Dofus Accounts aus eigener Hand, bei vorhandenem Interesse werde ich den jeweiligem Käufer Beweise vorlegen bzw. zeigen. Bei weiteren Fragen oder Unklarheiten, dürft ihr mir sehr gerne eine PM schicken. 1. Account
Selling two cra dofus accounts lvl 125+ on solar
04/16/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Cra 1 lvl 13x (water cra) 11 months subscription left from nov 8 2009 All spells spent on pvp Fully scrolled wisdom, strength, intelligence, chance Agility half scrolled All gear near perfect if not perfect Livitinem Hat on Dora Bora
Selling Dofus Accounts
03/31/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 2 dofus accounts 1 Ecaflip Lvl 12x No Game Time other account is 13x Enutrof Couple Months Game Time Left