Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Vindictus Account] lv70 Lann with properties+gold over 100m~

Discussion on [Vindictus Account] lv70 Lann with properties+gold over 100m~ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Vindictus Account] lv70 Lann with properties+gold over 100m~

Lv70 Lann on EAST SERVER

NOT SCAM!! it's seriously+sincerely selling

no hacks, good reputation in game !!! I'm selling this account because after this summer break I won't have time to manage the account, looking for new DADDY for it.

Account Info:
lv70 Lann

over 50k AP(All important skills MAXED, non important are those Mediation, Intelligence... )

65M gold (currently, but I'm pretty sure I'm make more gold while waiting for buyer)

+10 DW swords(price is 25m above), +10 Braid Spears(price is 25m above)~[HOLY **** ON 135 DURABILITY ^_^ *both*], Full dark crest set, ghostly ring and thor belt and others great stuffs.

Lv31 Dark Knight Path(Currently, but I'm pretty sure I'll lvl them up while waiting for buyer)

Also a lv39Karok with 3m gold next to Lann~

email me offer, info or question to , or leave a post here =D
Old 10/27/2011, 16:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested in your lann account, wanna negotiate something?

Yeah so im interested in buying, Il be sending you an email as well because i dont know how often you check this forum, But anyway my email is so when you see an email from this account you'll know who it is Lol.
Old 02/09/2012, 03:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this still for sale?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vindictus - Account for Sale ( 65 Lann, 65 Evie and 61 Karok )
07/27/2013 - Trading - 6 Replies
3 million gold on the account. Lann has the full Dark Crest set dyed Green. Weapon: Chiulin Twin Spears dyed purple. And random Accessories gear. Belt, Earrings and Ring ETC Most skills Maxed out Long Straight Cut ( Hair style ) from Nexon ( Permanent Version ) Also Tough Guy Beard ( Lann ) from Nexon ( Permanent Version ) Evie has Queen's Light Glory set dyed black / white Weapon: Fobellow Tin Scythe dyed silver
S> East Vindictus 38 Lann, 38 Evie
11/03/2011 - Trading - 12 Replies
Hello people of this forum I am here to sell my vindictus account as i currently lost interest in the game and well wish to move on to toher games with the guild that i am with in My Lann currently has 19600 total AP as hes been active since the day after EAOB started. he has a perm bag and a 3 month perm which expires mid january. he is mostly specilized in being Spear but i did not hestitate to work on sword either. He also has 32 plat tokens that are useable by you the buyer at any...
WTS> VINDICTUS ACC LEVEL 69 LANN 52 EVIE
11/03/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to sell my vindictus account, it has a lvl 69 laan and a level 52 evie on it. Lann: Dark crest full set +4 Enduring/restoration on plate, zeal on boots. Dreamwalkers of valor+5 Dura 104 Rings: Magician guild seal, warriors courage +emblem earring : Sarriguh (however you spell it) nosering Belt: tough irkul belt Evie: Nightmare set +0 WatchTower staff+5 Rings:Thorn rings Belt: Gloomy belt Lann: Dk lv 20 Evie: Pally lv 4 Contact me with offers: Email/Msn: [email protected]...
(WTS) VINDICTUS ACC/ 59 FIONA - 44 Lann - 22 EVIE
11/03/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
I have an account that I've been playing actively since early access. Recently, I've had to assume a lot more responsibility. Therefor i need all the money I can get and get rid of my account to prevent me from playing xD Okay so this is what I have: ACCOUNT ITSELF 31k NX Fiona
WTS Vindictus Account Lv67 Lann 54k AP - Lv66 Evie 56k AP + 50m Gold & 131k NX
09/03/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
I am selling the following East Server Vindictus account: General Account Information -100% legit account - never hacked and never associated with hackers; account has never been suspended/warned -50 million gold total is included (I have more but I am selling it separately; I would be willing to work out a deal) - 25m on Lann and 25m on Evie -131k NX (yes, you read that right, there is 131,000 NX available to spend - retail value is $130) - Roughly half is Prepaid, which you can...