Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Age of Conan General Beta Account

Discussion on WTS Age of Conan General Beta Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi,

I want to sell my Age of Conan General/closed Beta Account.
You can play 24/7 with this Account and you have access to all PvP/PvM Servers and Technical Beta Events till the Release.

I accept PayPal only,

bid starts by 150$ ..., if there are more guys interessted in the next 1-2 days, the highest bid wins.

Please PM me your offer.

Thx

n8ti
Old 04/18/2008, 09:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi, i am interested your aoc account, is it US aoc beta account ? i can pay you via paypal .my msn is ...thanks
Old 04/18/2008, 09:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is the [WANT TO BUY] you ***.
Learn to post in the right section.
Old 05/17/2008, 14:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
+WRONG SECTION

this is the link to the selling accounts part of this forum and not here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTB Age of Conan General Beta Key/Account
04/22/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for an age of conan general beta key or account. I pay via paypal, the price we can talked about or trade somethink like my steam account with many games. plz pm me or contact me in ICQ.
04/21/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Age of Conan General/closed Beta Account. You can play 24/7 with this Account and you have access to all PvP/PvM Servers and Technical Beta Events till the Release. I accept PayPal only, bid starts by 150$ ..., if there are more guys interessted in the next 1-2 days, the highest bid wins.
04/12/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
I want to sell my Age of Conan General Beta Account. The account is active and can be used, I've played the beta alot myself to get all impressions I needed. The price is $125. You can send me a message via the "private message" forum function. I do accept Paypal and/or bank transfer (which is preferred). Thanks in advance.
Selling Age Of Conan General Beta Account.
03/18/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there, I am now selling my Age of Conan Beta Account, with access to both the General, and the technical beta. I have seen enough of the game that I decided to pre-order the collector's edition. Now it is your chance to see for yourself what it's all about. I have a verified PayPal account, and I only accept other verified PayPal users in this transaction. As stated, it does have access to the general beta, which means that you can play 24/7 on Funcoms beta servers. I will...
WTB Age of Conan General Beta Account
02/29/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hey i have an offer for the account, i cant use paypal but i can give u a WoW account worth more than $200, and 2 technical beta accounts for AoC u would probably profit more if you sold all these than if u just sold the general beta account alone, which is what i'd rather do but cannot since i dont have access to paypal please contact at [email protected]