Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 20 DDO Account for sale

Discussion on LVL 20 DDO Account for sale within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 20 DDO Account for sale

Selling a lvl 20 multiclass 12fighter 8 barbarian on the khyber server in ddo
the account has 32 point build, warforged, drow, shared bank, 2 epic adventure pack and several other adventure packs unlocked such as amrath and vale of twilight, reavers reach and a few others, also has veteran status on the khybar server, charecter is 12 ftr kensaii 2 8 barbarian frenzied berserker, has a full tier minII ******* sword full tier deathblock blind poision and all other immunties green steel item has a 45hp raise dead green steel item, has tons of vale material all +2 tomes has a true heart of wood for reincarnation as well as a lesser heart in the bank. has a few hundred turbine points built up and a few million plat. selling for 300$ serious inquiries only please.
Old 07/01/2011, 18:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

intrested

i am interested in buying your account ssbehr. ive been wanting to buy a ddo account for a long time and finally have the money to do it! tell me what i need to do to get this today!
Old 07/01/2011, 20:17   #3

still for sale

account still for sale.

Tags
account, ddo, sale