Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VERKAUFE - Age of Conan General Beta Account

Discussion on VERKAUFE - Age of Conan General Beta Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VERKAUFE - Age of Conan General Beta Account

wie im topic geschrieben verkaufe ich die zugangsdaten
zur general beta zum spiel age of conan.

mit dem general beta key könnt ihr 24/7 das game antesten.
gebote am besten per pn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Age of Conan General Beta Account
05/17/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Age of Conan General/closed Beta Account. You can play 24/7 with this Account and you have access to all PvP/PvM Servers and Technical Beta Events till the Release. I accept PayPal only, bid starts by 150$ ..., if there are more guys interessted in the next 1-2 days, the highest bid wins.
WTT/WTB Age of Conan General Beta Key/Account
04/22/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for an age of conan general beta key or account. I pay via paypal, the price we can talked about or trade somethink like my steam account with many games. plz pm me or contact me in ICQ.
04/21/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Age of Conan General/closed Beta Account. You can play 24/7 with this Account and you have access to all PvP/PvM Servers and Technical Beta Events till the Release. I accept PayPal only, bid starts by 150$ ..., if there are more guys interessted in the next 1-2 days, the highest bid wins.
04/12/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
I want to sell my Age of Conan General Beta Account. The account is active and can be used, I've played the beta alot myself to get all impressions I needed. The price is $125. You can send me a message via the "private message" forum function. I do accept Paypal and/or bank transfer (which is preferred). Thanks in advance.
WTB Age of Conan General Beta Account
02/29/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hey i have an offer for the account, i cant use paypal but i can give u a WoW account worth more than $200, and 2 technical beta accounts for AoC u would probably profit more if you sold all these than if u just sold the general beta account alone, which is what i'd rather do but cannot since i dont have access to paypal please contact at [email protected]