Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Any Wildlands Jade Dynasty account

Discussion on [B] Any Wildlands Jade Dynasty account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Any Wildlands Jade Dynasty account

Hi, as title states i'm buying a Jade Dynasty account, wildlands server.

PM me with details
Old 06/06/2011, 15:00   #2

bumpie. still looking for JD account!
Old 06/11/2011, 22:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

only on wildland server or shura is ok too?
Old 03/08/2012, 15:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solistice View Post
bumpie. still looking for JD account!
i have email me:
Old 03/20/2012, 03:38   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

147 Dagos modo gold farmer

Selling him for 400$ i spent 1200$ making him. very good. If your interested in buying a char that can make you 500J every 3-4 months respond or leave me message. I will give u more details.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Decent Jade Dynasty accounts (Wildlands Server)
03/08/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy some accounts for Jade Dynasty preferably from Wildlands server. The requirements are as follows: - T5 or near it (130+ is acceptable) - Ascended is a + unascended is Better tho - Looking for preferably an Arden, Rayan or Jadeon, (any other class is still welcome) - and finally im hoping for the character to have a decent build. If anyone has anything that fits into that category please pm me so we can work something out ty:mofo:
WTS Jade Dynasty 2 Account
07/22/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello ppl, As you see, Im selling 2 Jade dynasty accounts: First one: LVL90 female Arden on the wildlands server. Got a lot of gold (dont remember how much), Good gear, good pet and a spirit fox mount in the inventory (not bound yet) Second one:
selling Jade Dynasty account in Wildlands (lvl143 Vim)
06/02/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
I am selliing an account with a lvl 143 vim non ascended *you can do it* I got: -3 mounts: ligera tiger / aohu the dragon! / rising glory!! (ftw) - g15 pet dystinor - all gears are lvl 135+ celestial refined to +5/+6 and with seals!!! -perfect hybrid build for both pve and pvp -Golden Gourd esper lvl 30 with some of the best vim skills -grade 2 skyblade (glister) permanent -stash full of different valuable items: honor gems/tiger and turtle ice/ meditation orbs/ seal orbs/ dragonsoul...
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
08/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code 5740093X072406098000843Zfd22be it is case sensitive so be careful in the upper left corner of the screen when you create your 1st character. If you aren't accustomed with the inductee feature , i'll explain briefly. You will get a along to your . These 2 boxes will allow you to level at a rate of 2-3 times faster than the normal player. They both...
WTS Jade dynasty account ascendent on Wildlands
07/13/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Lvl 92 ascend arden account + 2 Characters lvl 105 non-ascendent on diferent account to help you make lots of money with nation they are balo they have skyblades 1 of them have mount. If u wana buy it pm me and we will speak more