Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VK Lvl 60 Vamp

Discussion on VK Lvl 60 Vamp within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VK Lvl 60 Vamp

verkauft...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB LV 50+ MAGE WARRIOR PRIEST VAMP
06/10/2011 - Trading - 5 Replies
im interested in buying any accounts with vamp warrior priest or mage lv 50 + price negotiable. preferred server is the PVP EAST eyrda server payment type is negotiable ie paypal etc
WTS lvl 47 Vamp on Eyrda
05/28/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
47 Vamp blue emberite pet PM for details. OR looking to trade for another class/char lvl 45+ any server (not vamp)
[WTT]ILLYFUE vamp lvl 52
05/20/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Trading lvl 52 vamp (allmost 53) for a boi account on Atlantis slyr 80+ Account comes with pet which is a Blue Nightmare pet with 5 skill slots one of them is a aoe skill if you want more information/screenshots pm me.:p
Vamp Hunting Macro
01/19/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
For the most part I have been making scripts using macroexpress. Its a pretty easy program that doesnt require any knowledge of languages so you pick a selection of commands to form your macro. This script is for a SM Vamp to autopl some newbie char on one pc without lding. It requires a yellow-orange stationary camp since it just deals with f8 instead of movements. My Key setup for this Vamps setup: g = nearest enemy v = face 1 = Vampiir's Heat 2 = Eye Shot
Killing the Vamp in under 20 Seconds on Hard
04/27/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
The Vampire isn't that hard and you don't have to have a bunch of spell casters to beat him. Last night my group beat him on normal and then again on hard. The group consisted of 2 fighters, 1ranger/rogue, 1 Paladin, 1 cleric (me) and one wizard. We are all 8th and 9th level. The first time on normal, we went in and hit hime with MM and searing light and within about 2 minutes he was done. The second time was a lot tougher until i realized something, its so simple and its staring us all...