Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 94 SIN. IN PWI HARSHLANDS

Discussion on Selling 94 SIN. IN PWI HARSHLANDS within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 94 SIN. IN PWI HARSHLANDS

Level 94 sin - qTpie_
Full TT90 Gold, Warsoul Helmet, 55m in cash and 15 Best of luck tokens. I have around 25,000 Token of luck. I also got Lunar cape. On the same account i have 86 veno with Herc and Nix. I am willing to give security code before transaction. I have Midnight facination and 4 mounts. If you are interested please email me at . Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>Lvl 93 veno with nix&herc in harshlands
05/19/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
serve: harshlands lvl93 veno with 82% exp have lvl93 nix and herc and 17m coins armor: TT 90 heavy plate, footwear, legging and wristguard with +3 or +5 weapon: lvl89 requiem blade +3 necklace: sky demon's pearl +2 robe: mantle of the ghost lord +2 helmet: helm of aqua viciousness +2 and one lvl 95 forest's wisdom worth 45m in bank. all the sockets with G8 hp+50
WTS lvl95 veno (PWI-Harshlands)
01/12/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
WTS high lvl veno for ingame gold on Harshlands server, pm me offers please veno has maxed bank, inventory and pet bag pets- herc (lvl95), nix (lvl94) and some other cool looking pets all important skills are maxed, and have sage fox form this is SS of gear and stats Image - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and this is SS of veno (fashion is bound) Image - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Selling PWI Harshlands 9x Veno
01/12/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
level 9x veno on harshlands has herc and nix has all of the 89 skills full hh90 gear with high refine lots of good items in bank/inventory max speed mount and flying mount about 17mil coins email me offers and questions at [email protected]
[WTS] PWI Harshlands Account
09/27/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Good Day, I have a lowbie harshlands acount for sale. It has a level 47 Venomancer with a Phoenix. I'll also throw in a second acount with about 800k coins and a lvl 40 Char logged out in cube of fate (also veno, good for holding robber/bully cards). I would like $15. cheers
WTS 48 EA on Harshlands
08/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
its 20$ add me [email protected]