Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/S WOW Mage lvl 70 EU Horde Transferable for AOC beta key

Discussion on WTT/S WOW Mage lvl 70 EU Horde Transferable for AOC beta key within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/S WOW Mage lvl 70 EU Horde Transferable for AOC beta key

Hello,
as in the title I WTT my WOW account for an age of conan general beta key.
I only want the mail from funcom, not a account, i want it for my own email and name, send a pm and we wil make a deal
Here is a description of the main character.
Mage lvl 70 with Season 1 gear (the one you get from BGs),the gloves from vengeful (all them are enchanted excluding the enchants you get with rep).
Moreover I have some pieces taken in Karazhan: Aldor's helm, Aldor's gloves, belt, shoulders (all of them must be enchanted).
Next there are an epic mount, an epic flying mount, 390 g, 32747 hp, 851 arena points and many items which can be sold for a total of about 100 more g. The screenshot below was taken yesterday when I had 384 (I made some auctions), but now they are 390.
The character can be transferred.
I'll give you more info about the character like the wowarmory link and more screenshots in PM.
P.S.: if you don't have an AOC general beta key I can sell it for 300 € so I can buy a key with it. :P
Link to the screenshot:
Old 05/17/2008, 15:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
Cool

+WRONG SECTION

this is the link to the selling accounts part of this forum and not here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS WoW Acc 80er Mage+Hunter EU; Horde/Terrordar | Mage, DK, (Warrior[Eredar/A]+GT!!
07/28/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi habe 2 WoW-Accounts im Angebot. 1. Mage, Warri, DK 2. Mage, Hunter Gearscores: Mage 1: 5937 Fire-PvE; 5670 Frost-PvP. Enchanting/tailoring;450/450 Warri: 5404 Deff; 5350 Fury; 5200 MS, PvP. Blacksmithing/Mining;450/450 DK: 5036 Blood-PvE. Furriers/Enchanting;450/383 Mage 2: 5133 PvP; 5220 PvE. Enchanting/Tailoring;450/450 Hunter: 5710 MM-PvE. Alchemy/Herbalism:450/450
WTS WoW Acc 80er Mage+Hunter EU; Horde/Terrordar | Mage, DK, (Warrior[Eredar/A]+GT!!
07/24/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen WoW-Account. Mage+Hunter beide lvl 80. Mage: 5,2k gs pvp und pve eq / reiten 300+proto Hunter: 5,7k gs pve eq / reiten 150 +knapp 3 Monate Gametime such dafür paysafe card, bin 100% safe, habe alle daten+persokopie, classic key, geheimantwort. alles perfekt, zocke den Acc schon seit knapp 3 monaten nicht mehr, hatte 6 monate t-online Gametime, würde den käufer zusätzlich zu jeder zeit mit gametime beliefern, ganz ohne aufpreis, ein ganzes Jahr lang!!! Bestenfalls so...
[S]Mage Horde
03/05/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Ich suche einen Mage auf der Seite der Horde. Am besten wären UD oder blutelf. Er benötigt weder equip noch Berufe noch reitskill. Es reicht wenn er 80 oder kurz davor steht. Bitte per PM die Preisvorstellung posten
[WTS] 70er Horde Mage + 70er Horde Pala
03/05/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Ich verkaufe hiermit meinen Mainacc... darauf befinden sich Frostmage und ein Healpala, das equip ist unten gepostet... Mage halt schneiderset und so, pala s1 und n teurer gürtel mage is verzauberer 373/375 und schneider vollskilled, hat 280% mount, 2 100% mounts..joa..einiges an mats auf der bank un so, gold auch vorhanden, 12k ehre beim mage, pala hat ncoh 9k labert mich einfach bei icq an oder postet hier im thread.. 318035408 btw: nach erfolgreichem abschluss erhaltet ihr die kopie...
Transfering NON transferable items
07/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i remember back then, there was a way that someone had found to transfer items that couldn't be traded/vended. there was some hex editing that was done and we vended it.. i was wondering if that was still capable of doing.