Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling lvl 93 summoner trieste

Discussion on selling lvl 93 summoner trieste within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

selling my lvl 93 summoner on trieste for $100 - paypal

yahoo djdizzybh
aim bendingspoonband
msn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling summoner trieste
06/11/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im selling my summoner lv 106 with costume and 1700 acclaims coins left i sell for dils in game or realy money 20 $ via paypal add my msn [email protected]
Selling 121 Summoner [Trieste]
05/31/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
So pretty much my graphic chip fried and so im no longer able to play games (including 2moons) so ive finally decided to quit and move on with my life. I am selling my 121 summoner (with like 58%) VIA PAYPAL I can sell it either naked (that way you dont pay as much), or for a little bit extra I can sell it with everything Some of the items included on account +3 Magic 105 Staff with 4x5% Poison +6 Armor with +25 Meds
124 bagi trieste for 125+ summoner trieste i will add dills if higher lvl
11/21/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
124 bagi trieste for 125+ summoner trieste i will add dills if higher lvl allso selling it for dills trieste or 130+ ak gear offer me :) add me on msn [email protected] if u want more info
Selling lvl 131 full +7 summoner on trieste.
02/28/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
Okay, tired as hell of this game lol, so decided to sell my account, comes with the following : +7 Rhapsody helmet 3x25 medials, +7 Rhapsody armor 3x25medials +7 Picaresque gloves +7 Magic Rhapsody pants +7 Picaresque boots, Character is on trieste, lvl 131 summoner, I'm attaching an ss to this post, you can pm me if you want more info,
01/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
selling my lvl 93 summoner on trieste for $100 - paypal yahoo djdizzybh aim bendingspoonband msn [email protected]