Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS > West Vindictus Level 70 Extreme Twin Swords Lann

Discussion on WTS > West Vindictus Level 70 Extreme Twin Swords Lann within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS > West Vindictus Level 70 Extreme Twin Swords Lann

I'm trying to sell my character on Vindictus because I have grown tired of the game. The new content was recently released, 6 days ago actually - Wed 23, and that allowed users to reach level 70 (up from 60) and a new city named Rocheste. I have completed all quests, massive AP, and amazing gear.

This account has full Black Hammer +5 and +6 Vanquishers. 40+ Crimson Tokens and 3m cash.
Durability of items:
Helmet - 113
Chest - 113
Legs - 107
Boots - 111
Gloves - 113
Swords - 117
Accessories:
Tough Irkul Belt
Warrior's Courage Ring
Warrior's Courage Emblem
Rocheste Magician's Guild Seal

Not looking for an extreme amount, taking offers. Cash only.
I prefer a middleman or someone extremely solid with great reputation.
I also prefer Western Union or Google Checkout.
Old 03/31/2011, 20:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
It's allowed to bump once a day