Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]80 lvl asasin USKO Pathos

Discussion on [S]80 lvl asasin USKO Pathos within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
[S]80 lvl asasin USKO Pathos

80 lvl asassin 90k np around
krowaz set+7 old rol dual old eme dual dual shard+1 reb old pp old elf belt

contact at every communicator
price 200$

Cya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Hot]NEW ASASIN SKILLS
03/18/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 38 Replies
You tube: Asasin Skills Dagger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eiMwTyFb1U&fe ature=player_embedded Download: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21514494/PaCk.ra r Instalation: 1.Download First 2.exstract Winrar 3.coppy to metin2folder/pack
WTS> USKO Knight Online Pathos Server Items for USD!!!
04/21/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there everyone! It's that time again to clear out my inn before I give my character away, so I am giving the exlcusive first rights to buying my stuff to ElitePVPer's members before I post on another forum as well :) Hopefully you guys can find things you like and please note I am selling for USD OR GB's ... GB's ... and preferably using Paypal for USD... I am not happy with Western Union service in the past :/... but I may accept that also. So please add me on MSN or reply here if...
WTS USKO Knight Online Pathos Items for USD!!!!
04/21/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there everyone! It's that time again to clear out my inn before I give my character away, so I am giving the exlcusive first rights to buying my stuff to ElitePVPer's members before I post on another forum as well :) Hopefully you guys can find things you like and please note I am selling for USD OR GB's ... GB's ... and preferably using Paypal for USD... I am not happy with Western Union service in the past :/... but I may accept that also. So please add me on MSN or reply here if...