Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> EPIC 12 SKY 2 NANGIN AERIA REDEMPTION

Discussion on WTS> EPIC 12 SKY 2 NANGIN AERIA REDEMPTION within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> EPIC 12 SKY 2 NANGIN AERIA REDEMPTION

Selling my g12 100% nangin,
this nangin packs a hard punch and is well geared and stocked up. He is full elite spare the ammy, has set 2 @ 150% and set 3 @ 126%+ full set of g12 elites all at 144% cept ring,ammy, & wl cape blade is 150 cape 123 ring 120. He has full elixers about 6 shy on hp to be completely maxed, maxed halo. All the good mounts, tons of game time (gc, sol,etc.). There is an alt char on this acc the only female on this acc muling 30b in silver to boot. There simply is just too much to explain, lol, not to mention 3-4 g pets 2 @ 100%.

mail me here im looking for 2k$ for this acc think about whats actually there, in all reality im not asking that much ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS m33 jin nangin redemption and g8 jin nangin tooo
08/19/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
both accounts are separated and has noobs account with em all skills are learned, the g8 account has elite spear and elite cape i can add elite armor and ring i would only give the info after i get the money, and not going to give anything before that accepting paypal or bank transfere offer on g8 with elite spear and cape start 200 $ on m33 jin nangin start 50 dollar clean with some rares 90%+ with leet armor and ring 150 dollar pm me here to add u on msn ( give me ur msn one the...
WTS - G8 100% Nangin On Redemption
08/11/2010 - 12Sky2 - 12 Replies
l
{FREE TWelveSKY 2 AERiA REDEMPTION M4 NANGIN}!!!
04/30/2010 - 12Sky2 - 37 Replies
:mofo:LZW SUUGMLF FSEW AK XJGRWFUJQ, LZW HSKKOGJV AK 2W89T88S7W1UX031VT5S98U476U9VTW8 :mofo: its "changed" so you will have to "unchange it" to figure out what the un and password is, have fun, and rember to thank me :D and more MIGHT come ;) Note: to every 5 thanks, OR every 20 Views, OR every 15 MEANINGFUL post in this thread i will provide a hint (Mega can provide hints to becuase i bet he knows how to solve it ;) ) 20* Views Hint- Only 1 Capital in the Username 40* Views Hint-...