Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell GuildwarsAccount 3 Accounts

Discussion on Sell GuildwarsAccount 3 Accounts within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell GuildwarsAccount 3 Accounts

Hi, i sell here 3 guildwars accounts

Guildwars Teil 1
Guildwars Factions
Guildwars Nightfall

I Accept only Paypal or Western Union.

After the moneytransfer , i send the guildwars accounts in an email.

On this account are 1 char wit lvl 17 and enough stuff.

Plz wright an email to

Price is for all accounts 100 Euro, Newprice was over 150 Euro.
Old 12/18/2007, 18:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ok whoever mods this forum please take note that this person is selling accounts for a ridiculous price since he is only selling the account and not the games as well...also know that if u send western union that you have no control of the money after it is sent, so take precaution with this. It is free to make an account and all 3 games may be on the same account or seperate..so ya alittle more info, and ur price is ridiculous since your not supplying the actual games.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell CO accounts 130-130-130
08/03/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
i have 2 accounts for sale the first account i have for sale is a pure trojan which i want around $15 for trojan - trojan - trojan / 130-130-130 the second account i am selling is a ninja which i want around $10 for ninja-ninja / 130-130
[GAI] Accounts For Sell
07/13/2009 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Zerker 4x Full Realms Gear. Ele lvl 1 4/5 Realm Pieces (missing only hat). Archer Lvl 1 4/5 Realm Pieces (only missing boot). Offer me here or pm thanks.
Sell accounts
04/02/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hey im selling lvl 107 2moons ak has 100$ cash items +7 stuff wings, sell 2 gw accounts both with full campaigns, lvl 123 rs account with 20m 5 99's i accept WoW accounts if u interested email me at [email protected] thx =D
want to sell accounts
04/03/2008 - Archlord - 6 Replies
i have a lvl 60 ele with best unique =eleite armour for lvl about 5 million in gold as well and lvl 4 wings also a lvl 50 ele fully equiped 10 million gold lvl 2 wings also a lvl 41 ranger as well 5 million gold also a lvl 37 knight (unequipped) also can come with a guild with over 50 members as i dont have time to play any more open to offers must be paypal
Sell lvl 71 and 64 accounts
03/22/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I sell a account with a lvl 71 rod female (surgeon job with +3 sc boots def%) and lvl 59 sword female in the same account and, in another account sell lvl 64 sword female . All charachter have master skill. I need in game money only offer here.:D