Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 60 priest radiant sun

Discussion on WTS lvl 60 priest radiant sun within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 60 priest radiant sun

account:
lvl 60 priest
unlock 3 character slots,
has 3 inventory bags
3 warehouse bags.
2 assistant skills

email me for inquiries:

Tags
account, iris, iris online, online, priest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Radiant Lvl 68 (Hammerine)
02/25/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi, wts my Lvl 68 Radiant got Virgious Set +10 , Magic Swallower +15 and all accessoires +15. There are also about 21kk Lant and 2,5k mall points a pet on lvl 6 or 7 (+2 months from item mall) also a mount etc etc. Premium is available for at least 5 months bought it at the beginning of February. There are also some lowlvl chars - a 45 or 46 Battlemagican and a 20 Hunter with complete +30 gear (just for fun :pimp: ) Forgot a +30% Exp Scroll for 7 and 3 days + lots of other stuff on my bank....
Radiant Hall Bugged?
01/13/2011 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
During the episode 5, there are lots of bugs there were being discovered one of the is like speed hack without any 3pp. The one that I'm curious about is how people finish the dungeon Radiant Hall in 5mins for a party of Lvl 3 & Lvl 141 and for solo a record of 12 mins for a Lv 180 character.. Anyone knows something about this?
Radiant Hall with FA and AoE
10/10/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hey, can anybody tell me wich Settings i must do for perfekt AoE and which skills? Because every 5 sec when i use AoE with Cabal Rider, i get DC...That sucks^^ Also i Need pls the Skills and the Settings^^ THX you^^
AoE-Settings in radiant Hall
09/29/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys, can anyone say me the AoE-Settings in radiant hallß because i become every 10 sec an dc when i start the Rider with AoE...Im a FA PLZ HELP MEEE THX^^
WTB Radiant account on Requiem
07/22/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
. Please PM me details