Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Lv. 40-70] B> Grand Fantasia Account! [Paypal]

Discussion on [Lv. 40-70] B> Grand Fantasia Account! [Paypal] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Lv. 40-70] B> Grand Fantasia Account! [Paypal]

Buying a grand fantasia account level 40-70 ill probally never come on this forum again

add my msn live:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 60-65 Grand Fantasia account
10/07/2011 - Trading - 7 Replies
dont care if it was lvled by using a bot either. preferably a necromancer or berserker but if something else i will consider as well so leave any offers in my pm's here or by email and we can work something out. thanks :)
WTS Grand fantasia account lvl 54 Wiz
09/19/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Wiz with a yellow staff +9 with 6 slots and all Ultimate growth resonace stone (Variant), Yellow relic with 3 slots and same stones, legacy all +9 and slotted to the fullest with stones, blue accessories with the additional stats. Also has the perm Archmage legacy in archive and ready to use. Has a perm Dazzling Kimono, Baby Koala, Deathscythe, Gourment Chef's BBQ Grill, Delicious, Sweet-smelling kebab, God of War Halfmoon Glaive, Pink Eletric Guitar, Maid Outfit, Devilwing Headdress,...
S> Lvl 58 Grand Fantasia Account
09/19/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
Its a 58 Necro nothing special might save you some time from leveling or paying for plvling though... Will go first for trusted members or use a trusted middle man for not so trusted members. Will let this account go for 2K Gold Ingame. or $5 Via Paypal. Post in this thread for me to add you to MSN or Aim.
WTB Grand Fantasia Account
09/19/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys, Looking for a LVL 70+ Grand fantasia account on server Bodor Drop a reply, or PM me Thanks
WTB 55-65 Grand Fantasia account
09/19/2011 - WarRock Trading - 4 Replies
preferably a necromancer or berserker and male. higher lvl will pay better, and idc if it was lvled with a bot either. either contact here or via my email to work out a deal