Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing invisible walls from open world?

Discussion on Removing invisible walls from open world? within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removing invisible walls from open world?

Hi

One of the aspects I used to enjoy a lot about this game was going to unfinished/hidden areas in the game, climb mountains, glitch outside of the maps but since the introduction of the flying mounts it's no longer possible in most areas, for example you can't go to Velika wilds, baldera and many other cool places like that anymore because they added new invisible walls.

Making some research about it, it seems people used to remove invisible walls from Kuma's battleground to cheat so I know it is possible to do this so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to remove the invisible walls from the open world maps, as far as I know these walls are actually named "collision map" on the games files inside the maps folders.

Thanks in advance
Old 01/16/2017, 15:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
sure there is still a way

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling COC TH9 Maxed Walls 9 + 50~ lv10 Walls
10/29/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Firstly,I am seriously not a scammer! I want to sell this for steam wallet US$200! If you are interested leave a comment below :)
[Selling] Max townhall 8(with walls) and max th10 (level 9 walls)
05/22/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling both max townhall 8 and a max townhall 10 (except the th10 only has level 9 walls), but the th8 has level 8 walls. I'm selling the th8 for 50$ and the th10 for 150$, if you would like to buy it, then message me on K...I....K "Kingof_Nigeria" or on my facebook. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008941 562196 Before messaging me, if you are attempting to scam, do not even try. I am not stupid enough to fall for scams...
[BETA] Twee World, 2D Online Mehrspieler Indie, Open World (+ Gameplay Video)
07/27/2014 - Pokemon - 0 Replies
Moved to THIS PLACE
Invisible Walls>>help!
01/25/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
ok so i need some help to fix 2 maps that have some invizible walls : -Coloseum: i want to remove invisible walls -Dravis:i want to add them back 1)here are invizible walls>>maybe is something about statue form cuz i can pass through 4 of them 2)i want to add the colums back here :
How to re-enable Shadow world walls?
08/02/2010 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I have the Nogi Nogi party mod and tiara moonshine mod,and i can't figure out how to re-enable the walls in the shadow world that appear when hitting a spawn marble or entering a boss room. Does anyone know what controls this? Thanks for help in advance