Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~ TERA ~ : The Exiled Realm of Arborea

Discussion on ~ TERA ~ : The Exiled Realm of Arborea within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
~ TERA ~ : The Exiled Realm of Arborea

English :
Korean :

Old 08/11/2009, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Warte ich schon ne gaaaaanze Weile drauf, doch leider hab ich in der Schule gefehlt als : Chinesisch, Koreanisch, Japanisch...usw dran kam.

Somit ist da weder was mit regen noch dann im Spiel was mit verstehen.

Sollte das Spiel bzw. der client mal in englisch kommen, wo man bei der Anmeldung auchwas versteht, bin ich sofort dabei, aber das wird denke ich so schnell nicht sein.

TERA sieht genauso nett aus wie SUN, doch in beide kommt man irgendwie nicht rein.
Old 10/31/2009, 10:53   #3

2nd Closed Beta Test : 2009.10.30 ~ / 2009.11.02
Old 01/18/2010, 16:21   #4

3nd CBT on the way? fck want it NOW!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TERA: The Exiled Realm Of Arborea
01/11/2011 - Gaming News - EN - 5 Replies
Tera Online - Finally we get some news about Tera Online (TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea), the new game from MMO-Publisher NHN Games. Now fans of the game don't need to depend on the Korean version since NHN released their Teaser Site today for North America. The site offers latest information about the game and we can assume that the closed beta isn't that far away now. Catch the latest news here: TERA - The Next Generation MMO :: News (thanks to mmosite!)
TERA ONLINE (HELP)
06/25/2010 - Tera - 2 Replies
hi, möchte hier meine frage loswerden hoffe ist der richtige ort davür also... Als Ich Tera Online entdeckt habe war das english erst in der beta version daher habe ich mir das koreanische gesucht und woltle fragen ob ihr das koreanische spielt? -1.köönt ihr mir erklären wie mans downloadet? -2.wie melde ich mich an?
WTS Lvl 73Zerk2blode/Realm/lvl56 Hunter/Kark/realm
03/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Well, i think i m quitting archlord, so only paypal will be accepted I am selling lvl 73 berzerker, with 2 blode rings Realm Ice Chest, and Realm Ice Helmet Also, I am selling Lvl 56 Hunter, Kark Neck, and Lighting Chest this hunter also come with lvl 12 collecting/lvl 7 alchemy, with about 15 (99) materials right now to alchemy with. Both are on separate accounts, and are on tullan server. I selll them cheap, so if you are looking for a bargain. but i am not in hurry either, so...
TERA: The Exiled Realm Of Arborea
09/20/2009 - Gaming News - DE - 4 Replies
Tera Online - Endlich Neuigkeiten aus dem Hause NHN Games über das neueste Werk Tera Online (TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea). Tera-Fans sind endlich nicht mehr auf die koreanische Version angewiesen, denn NHN veröffentlichte heute die neue Teaser-Seite für die Nord-Amerikanische Version. Die Seite bietet die neusten Informationen über das Spiel und den Entwicklungsstand. Nach dem Release der Teaser-Seite können wir wohl auf ein baldiges Beginnen der Closed Beta hoffen. News bekommt ihr...
TERA - New MMO
09/09/2009 - User Submitted News - 13 Replies
Klick me There a 2 trailers and for me it seems to be competitive to Aion. The graphic is awesome and if there are really citys fully in 3d where you walk everywhere and enter buildings...speechless. Coming 2010