Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMOViper for TERA Online (EU)

Discussion on MMOViper for TERA Online (EU) within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMOViper for TERA Online (EU)

Has anyone tried this? I've seen some videos of it and so far it doesn't seem that good. It doesn't have the potential for endgame use in TERA.

MMOViper just seem to work alot like an autoit script, it extracts some data from memory but they haven't put it to good use.

I don't see it being able to, for example, block attacks. It just follows a waypointed path and spams random abilities that you setup with odd and complex priority system(?)..

Not really that advanced?

Any opinions on this, is it worth the money?
Old 07/09/2013, 19:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Würde ich auch gerne mal wissen suche schon lange nach nem Bot.

Hat keiner erfahrungen mit dem Bot? ich würde ihn gerne Kaufen doch ohne Trail etwas riskannt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MMoviper tera bot
05/27/2013 - Tera - 1 Replies
hey leute hab eben den terabot Mmoviper entdeckt und wollte fragen ob einer schon erfahrungen mit diesen bot hat und ob sich des lohnt da auf premium zu upgraden
[Selling] Tera account - Zuras 1 month key - 1 yr MMOViper - 1 yr TualtUnleashed
05/10/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Stared playing Tera, well join and botted since level 1 got bored of playing when I was a higher level so selling everything I have bought for it. The account is a level 32 sorce, about 29 days left on the Zuras bot and 1 year subscription to MMOViper and their bots and also 1 year subscription to Tualt |_|nleashed $20/15euro for the lot. Paypal only.
(S) Tera Premium Bot mmoViper oder änlichen
06/22/2012 - Tera - 11 Replies
Hallo ich suche einen Tera Premium Bot biete dafür Egold welcher Bot ist egal am liebsten aber wäre mit mmoviper
tera MMOViper
05/16/2012 - Tera - 13 Replies
hey leute hab eben gefunden das Mmoviper einen tera online bot rausgebracht haben weiß jemand ob sich des lohnt da auf premium zu upgraden oder hat sogar jemand diesen bot schon getestet