Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MMOLazy.com] Zuras-Bot for EU/US | Lvling | Gathering | Farming

Discussion on [MMOLazy.com] Zuras-Bot for EU/US | Lvling | Gathering | Farming within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/20/2013, 03:19   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
the CCs that were released by the community were so excellent that trying to release a better one would be insulting.

these are 2 completely unrelated sentences.
yes 48 hours is reasonable.
yes i had the update done in a few hours after the patch, well i should say in a few hours after i got home from work which was like 8 hours after the patch but thats irrelevant, the update was finished 0day, and could not be published due to bottlenecks with JuJu. i'm not going to argue about how fucked up that is, we both agree on it.

the majority of my code is updated 0day. once in a great while, either due to an anticheat update or large content update, it takes longer. if the bot was an autoit script that clicked areas of the screen this wouldnt be an issue - but with a bot that uses engine functions things can get a little crazy with a large update. the f2p update for tera was a perfect example of this. i personally believe extensions should have been given for the downtime (i extend anything over 48 hours on my site) but its not my call to make.

i havent contradicted myself. the reason it took days to implement was juju wanted the crack fixed, but he wasnt around to reply. we've already addressed and agreed on this problem. lets move on.

the bot will never be complete, theres always something else you can add. i've never met a developer that would truly call any project complete that wasnt a moron. theres always things that can be changed, optimized, added, tweaked, made more user friendly, etc.
when someone says something is complete, they simply mean its no longer supported.

the UCC is plenty for writing some very intricate scripts with no scripting knowledge.
i have nothing further to say on the grounds of combat classes as we are running in circles so let us agree to disagree. you want more, as a customer you certainly should always want more. i want less, you are already complaining about update times, why would i want to add more features that make it take longer to update? i'd prefer to gut custom classes entirely and integrate shuren's combat with a archer class and a follower/buffer mode for healers, then remove CCs entirely. good thing its not my call, right?

ps: i looked into the use a campfire thing, theres no setting in zuras that tells it to drop a campfire item... theres a move to outpost campfire option but not a use campfire option

well i hope i informed or helped you with any problems/questions/concerns you might've had, im done with this thread. anything that you are still unhappy with we can agree to disagree on and if that is too many variables for you then simply do not subscribe to zuras. have a good day =p
There are so many wrongs and contradictions in your post that questions whetever you are really a developer or not.

Quote:
ps: i looked into the use a campfire thing, theres no setting in zuras that tells it to drop a campfire item... theres a move to outpost campfire option but not a use campfire option
This proves that you really have no idea what you are talking about.

After each post, you sound more dumber than ever.
Ladies and gentlemen we have found the missing link between ape and man.
Old 03/23/2013, 23:11   #92

For future use, and incomming google search visitors. Wonder if this is a scam or not?
Here is an insight of what is going on in their support forum

Quote:
skeetawomp wrote:
So it seems I didn't do enough research and I purchased this bot without reading the forums. It no longer works and I'm wondering if you'll give me a refund or if I'm just gonna have to do a paypal dispute for my cash back. If I don't hear from you within 12 hours I will just file a dispute. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Skeetawomp

Izeliae wrote:
i agree, you didnt do enough reading.
the bot is working fine.

skeetawomp wrote:
No, it's not.

I've used every different CC (The two main popular ones and then the SimpleCombat as well as UCC).. the bot just gets stuck trying to pull. When i take away any pull skill it just gets stuck trying to cast Penetrating arrow. It doesn't matter what I do the bot does not attack.

Since you're one of those kids I believe I will be making a paypal dispute. Good day!

Izeliae wrote:
lol?
whatever kid, everyone here is enjoying botting except you =p

skeetawomp wrote:
lol?

Every post is someone complaining about the same thing I am.
Pull failed,
then just spams Switch to Combat Mode and does nothing.
You're a hot shot "Developer" and you won't even point me in the correct direction.
I've read 5 different threads and they all say "zoom in" or "shift+ down" fixes issue, I've tried both and they both don't work.

Thanks. Kid.

Izeliae wrote:
you haven't asked for help, you've just been a narcissist.
i'm still not sure why you are calling me "kid"
is that how you address people where you are from or something?

you're a hot head, and honestly i'd rather see you go than waste my time helping you

thread closed, its nothing but a waste of time.
The guy here was denied his refund, and had to claim his purchase as a fraud at paypal

Quote:

kertiek wrote:
but the custom clases comes from the comunity, the "simple combat class" that comes with the bot is not working as intended ->

Izeliae wrote:
thats why they are custom, you are supposed to make them yourself or use what is openly shared with you. if you dont like whats available, make your own. if you dont know how, learn or pay someone to make you one.

i personally dont share my custom classes because theres already a TON of people on TERA so my 1 or 2 sacred botting grounds dont need more clutter. i think im still the only person botting level 60 bams and its a luxury of being able to invest the 2 weeks of time and knowledge into making the CC and fine tuning it.

i was working on adding in a TON of extra stuff but it got annoying so i quit =p
Here he wants you to pay for CC and he actually admits that if people had working CC then people would have it easier to bot and crowd his areas but there are no good paths nor is he even playing tera.
Old 03/24/2013, 17:28   #93

this bot should have noclipping/ axis control.
Old 03/26/2013, 11:12   #94

this bot work mates i can buy it ? thanks
Old 03/29/2013, 13:02   #95
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,624
Well, I cannot really comment on this ongoing discussion of yours since neither side is presenting any actual evidence, making it impossible to assess who is right from a neutral perspective.
In any case, I would really appreciate if you kept this discussion a little more civilized, since many of the posts in here are slightly inappropriate, if not even insulting and that is unacceptable.

As for this thread, it is technically advertising and websites being advertised on our forums require a backlink to elitepvpers.com which I currently have trouble finding. This is why I'm gonna close this for now.

#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, farming, lvling, tera, zuras