Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TERA HIGH PING PROBLEM

Discussion on TERA HIGH PING PROBLEM within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TERA HIGH PING PROBLEM

Hello all , i have a problem i have 8mbps internet and i have always high ping about 200 or 170 and this aslo happens to Tribes ascend i have there too 300-200 and its very laggy i cant enjoy the games so i need some help how can i reduce the ping i heard something about fastpath but i dont know how to enable. If someone knows something please tell me

by the way if i go to speedtest and have a test it say that i have 54 ping.

(im using windows 7 )

Thanks.
Old 03/03/2013, 01:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
well i think generally your connection to other countries have high ping , i have high pings too since im from asia , i have about 200-300+ for games in europe and america hosted games :s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
High Ping Cf
03/20/2012 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
hallo es gab vor paar wochen so ein programm was die ip geändert hatte und wo man dann ein 40 ping hatte kann mir das jemand noch ma schicken also ein link von
Ping Muito Alto[Very High Ping]
11/03/2011 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Portugues: Gente o Meu PWBR Esta Com o Ping Muito Alto e Muita Lag Como Diminuo Isso English: My PWBR People With This Very High Ping Lag and How Much diminish that
High ping with vac
03/26/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
My frist post, and sorry for it isnt a new hack or something like... first of all i wanna say thanks for the others efforts in such way. I started with vac sometime ago, like 1 week, and in the start it was nice with my connection, now, i dunno why (if acclaim has find a way to stop hacking), if i lure with vac my ping goes to 250ish (the regular value) to like 15kish in a matter of secs, i get a lot dcs and such... Does any1 have that problem?Any fix around?
High ping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
hello all, my ping sometimes goes up then be downa again ex: my ping now is 300 then it becomes 2k or above then be 300 again and some times it reach 11k and i dc andi see all palyers moving normaly as there is no lag:confused: plz help me thnx all
high ping?
08/29/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I've been having issues with high ping. I'm unsure of why its doing this to me although every time I try to join a game I get removed for the ping almost immediately (by the game not the host). Anyone know of a good way to fix this? (I know it isnt my pc specs or anything like that)