Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TERA Online (Account Related)

Discussion on TERA Online (Account Related) within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TERA Online (Account Related)

Sup epvp,

Been tryin' 2 get a workin KSSN for days now, and none of them work, are already used, or not confirmed by the govorment (Tried over nine thousand KSSN's, literally). So I'm just wondering whether any1 is willing to sell an account or something.

Peace,

Nick

***GERMAN***

Sup epvp,

Ich habe versucht, eine workin KSSN seit Tagen bekommen, und keiner von ihnen arbeiten, sind bereits verwendet wird oder nicht von der Regierung bestätigt (versuchte über neuntausend KSSN's wörtlich). Also ich frage mich nur, ob jemand bereit ist, ein Konto oder etwas zu verkaufen.

Frieden,

Nick
Old 05/19/2011, 10:03   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
Ist Illegal.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: Tera Online FGT account
04/01/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online FGT account. This account has access to the upcoming community play event this weekend and all other events afterwards up until release in October*. Asking price: $65 PM if interested http://www.tera-online.com http://theangrygoblins.com/wp-content/uploads/201 1/02/tera03uc3.jpg
[WTS] TERA Online CBT Account
11/24/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says, you can buy a new TERA Closed Beta (!!!) Account from me. Only 20.000 are in CBT3 so it's very exclusive. TERA has no IP block, so you can play everywhere outside of Korea. After you paid, you'll get the account informations + secret answer + the used KSSN You'll pay via PayPal, or if you're from Germany via bank transfer. I'll also accept an Aion lvl 50 Account on EU Server. EDIT: Prove screens via private Message.
WTS: Tera Online Beta Account
11/24/2010 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I was invited for the recent test ( FGT2 ). These accounts are active for future tests and soon to be closed beta. They've just taken down the FGT2 beta forums and have yet to announce a date for the 3rd test! However you should guarantee your spot for the next test and you can right here! Asking price: $75 PM me if interested. http://i44.tinypic.com/fao7fb.jpg