Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA IV / COD : Black OPS - lag on minimum?

Discussion on GTA IV / COD : Black OPS - lag on minimum? within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GTA IV / COD : Black OPS - lag on minimum?

Hello. I got new PC, and i tryed to play GTA IV / COD : Black OPS, but i got insanse lag, even on minimum. My PC :

HARD DISK : SMG F3 500GB 3.5" SATA2 7200RPM 16MB
PROCESSOR : AMD ATHLON II X3 445 3.1G 1.5MB 98W AM3
RAM : Apacer DDR3-1333 2GB DIMM CL9 128*8 ROHS
MOTHERBOARD : MSI AM3 GF6150SE VGA DD3 MICRO-ATX
VIDEOCARD : CLUB 3D GTS 250 PCIE 1GB GDDR-3 DVI/HDMI
PSU : MODECOM PSU 500W 12CM ATX12V2.2 4XSATA

And my pc freezes random , and unlags after 7~ mins... That PC i got for 2 months... :/

And i got newest drivers, and so. Help me please :? Thanks, btw im not german
Old 12/26/2010, 18:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
If it freezes randomly its mostly the RAM, do some or, if you can, try another RAM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how can i run ksro in minimum usage of my pc
09/24/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
i only have this problem with kSRO when i run 2 clients it always stop for secs then continue is there anything to make the game run without the need of high graphics i set my graphics to low but nothing change
[Discuss] Minimum Damage
09/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
- define minimum damage for all classes - define minimum damage for sword skills and magic skills - how to find out your character's current minimum damage Thanks!
Minimum Post Requirment x2
05/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 60 Replies
I Posted this same topic before, no1 listened, so ill post it again. sigh... im getting tired of all these noobs with 1-2 post posting "OH EM GEE MY BOOTTTTERR ISH NOSH WORSKING HELPS ME!>!@@!@!@" this shit is getting annoying as hell and needs to stop. if you make a minimum post requirment for people to post or make topics in these three forums it would be nice smile.gif and if they dare spam = ban :P
Minimum Post Requirment
04/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
sigh... im getting tired of all these noobs with 1-2 post posting "OH EM GEE MY BOOTTTTERR ISH NOSH WORSKING HELPS ME!>!@@!@!@" this shit is getting annoying as hell and needs to stop. if you make a minimum post requirment for people to post or make topics in these three forums it would be nice :) and if they dare spam = ban :P strict rules = great forum.
CO Stand Alone Bot, Minimum Packets need
09/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hi all, That was a long time i didn't post here, and my english is always so bad :D So sorry if u don't understand me, i try to make effort, but ask me if u don't understand some sentence :) Ok, so last day i take a look on the CO2 protocol, in past i had code a base to connect on the CO1 server and i try to upgrade my work to connect on the CO2 server. Currently i'm able to connect on CO2 server, but i lose the connection after a little time, i think it's because when i receive a packet...