Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stream oder Video on Demand Server

Discussion on Stream oder Video on Demand Server within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mahlzeit,
ich möchte mir gerne einen Videostream oder am besten noch einen Video-on-Demand Server zu Hause aufbauen.
Hat da jemand schon erfahrungen mit gemacht, oder besser ein paar anfängertuts für mich, die sich mit dem Thema beschäftigen.
Habs bis jetzt mit dem VLC Player probiert, aber das ist noch nicht so das wahre.

Gruß, Sine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
demand new mounts
07/01/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
hello guys I wanted to know if there are any news on new mounts ... pls reply in English
Leveling on Demand - Bahamut
03/16/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Ok. I might offer leveling on demand. So I need feedback. How can I offer it? I would focus from lvl 1 to full ob State of character. How much will someone pay for it ?
script vessel demand
02/02/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 2 Replies
plz pm me SV link (cracked)coz i got trojan lvl 126 i want to rb him pl i need SV :cry:
On demand.
06/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I really dont know how to do all the programming involved with making hacks/bots, but I can still provide you talented people with ideas. 1: Something that would be of much use to alt lvlers, clan helpers, and friends is a multi-stigger. By multi-stigger, I mean a program that one could use in TG to give stigma to all surrounding players instead of just one while they are AFK. 2: Epvp Autobus- A program that uses macros to take your player to other zones automatically (ex: get out of...