Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Keyboard mit FL Studio 9 XXL???

Discussion on Keyboard mit FL Studio 9 XXL??? within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Keyboard mit FL Studio 9 XXL???

Hey leute ,

ich hab ne frage und zwar wenn ich ein keyboard an mein pc an schließe, wird es dann in FL Studio anerkannt? und kann ich dann meine beats per keyboard machen?

Bin grad dabei mir so ein Keyboard zu kaufen und kann das leider nicht selbst austesten.

wenn das mit FL Studio nicht möglich ist, hoffe ich das ihr mir vllt paar gute programme aufzählen könnt wo das mit den keyboard möglich währe.

ich hoffe ich hab mich gut ausgedrückt-.-^^

falls nicht ist hier einfach mal ein youtube link. dann müsstet ihr das verstanden haben.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KEyboard g15
12/25/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hello. I have problem on keyboard g15 Logitech. Gameguard blocked macro and LCD display in game Archlord. Why this is happening and may know some of the ways to operate the keypad. Need fast fast response.
Bot and Keyboard
07/07/2009 - Archlord - 8 Replies
Hello, I tested some bot. My prefered are Al-bot and Evolution. I think they are the best, running fine. (i play in windowed mode) However, i got the same problem on the both bot. After few minute, my keyboard seem to have Bug. For example, if i pause the Bot (pause key or F9) i cannot type some message on AL : Enter key and message.... if i click on other windows or desktop and i press a lot of random key included Shit CTRL ALT .... after few minutes, sometime, i can active again...
keyboard standards
05/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey, since the release of patch 5127 i'm having problems with the keyboard standards. In my country we use the azerty keyboard (top row) but TQ applied qwerty settings (top row) in game. Now I have to figure out where the new buttons are. example: i press the ; on my keyboard -> i'll get the letter m in game. Is there any way to edit/change this? because it gets annoying after a while.
Silkroad and G15 keyboard
07/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi all I have Logitech G15 and it's a good keyboard. I can use macro to exp or pvp and it works fine. Someone have this keyboard? I need some applets to see hp and mp on LCD diplay, or more like unique timer ect.
Keyboard macro?
07/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Is there any macro that can bind 1key like R to down , right , E ? I found one but that press them all at the same time i want a tiny pause in it. +k to one providing. ~Regards moobs