Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got some .exe file and dont think its good,

Discussion on Got some .exe file and dont think its good, within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got some .exe file and dont think its good,

#link removed
here is download link
i get it from friend virus total dont shows very bad scan , but file is exe so i realy wanna know wtf is this , would be nice if someone will test it
thx
Old 11/15/2009, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
Malware.....
Old 11/15/2009, 20:45   #3

Received Thanks: 4,569
use anubis to scan files for viruses

Old 11/15/2009, 21:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordge View Post
Malware.....
explane me plz
Old 11/16/2009, 09:04   #5

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
nothing to explain, ist simply malware, download the file DO NOT execute it and scan it with the method of Vulcanraven, if you want to know what it does, you have to try it by yourself.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aeria AIO dont work good
08/19/2009 - 12Sky2 - 9 Replies
why dont work i open him and my charcter get crazy my mouse get crazy 2 why is that happen ?pls can u explain me Q.Q
PhoenixCo Is Searching 1 Good Coder! Spider Is Gonna Get Married So He Dont Have Time
08/21/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies
Hey we are searching for 1 Good C# Coder! The reason that we are searching for a good c# coder is cuz Spider is gonna get married so he will not have much time l to code and yes we are only searching for "1" good coder, so we are very stricted in the Requirements. Requirements you need: - More then 2 Year c# Expierence! - You Need To Be Older Then 14. - You need the be online Everyday! (Dont have to be the full day but just come a couple hours online) - You must know how to add skills...
A Good File Transfer Software
04/14/2008 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Now businesses in every industry move more data in an afternoon one day than they once did in one year. And with the economic globalization, they do more business with the foreign countries. In fact, the research reports show that it doubles every year. This places tremendous strain on IT system—especially those tasked with moving, securing, and storing the information. Most organizations have faced common challenges. How do I share my information with my partners or units abroad? How do I...
Good scanner of file
01/14/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
for all mumber if u wana scanne iny file juste go here : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan its not new but for mumber hou dont know it thx u
FREE FILE HOSTING. Good for CO Hacks/Edits
02/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey everyone, Im now running a FREE UPLOADING Service on my Website, To host Game ZIP/RAR Files, Images, text files ect. if a file type does not work, simply zip/rar the file, should upload fine. Visit http://shareware.civilempire.com to upload files Now! (NOTE : Only upload legal Software/Files to the server, If Illeagle Software is found on the server it WILL be romoved). Our server supports upto 20 megabite files, And each user can upload upto 50 megabites of content. This maybe better...