Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE Pro Receiving Packets

Discussion on WPE Pro Receiving Packets within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WPE Pro Receiving Packets

Hi there , hopefully it's a right place to ask for help

I've been using the WPE Pro for months already in a browser MMO game and found out some good hacks but I couldn't find a logical way to make 1 trick work

Here is a problem :

In this game we have Vitality to attack stages automatically and gain EXP/Silver and some other rewards (<<Thats the case)
Those "Other Rewards" can be gained by chance , there's some kind of a rate
With WPE Pro I can capture those "Other Reward"'s ID's for example that other rare reward is a Gold , I have the right code but I can't change the received packet that I get form the Server .
"Sending" packet of the WPE pro is to spend 1 Vitality to attack 1 stage , rewards that I get are the packets that I "receive"

So my question is : Can I technically change the packets that I receive from the server ?

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Receiving Strange UNKNOWN Packets !!
09/22/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello guys so am here because as thread or topic title says i am receiving a strange packets id's like : 51771 , 51744 and 17064 and i receive all of them when i try to create a new character or at login !! note , i am working on version 5017 !! can any body explain whats those id's means or what to do with them ? they stopped me at login or at create a character !!
not receiving certain packets with proxy
07/28/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
well basically i did change everything for this to work but so far i haven't found the solution (re-coded entire socket system, re-coded the splitters and even did try not to use splitters at all) the issue is that im receiving all packets and not the others ex. attack/action packet 1022 working fine, jump packet is fine , walk packet is fine but something like update packet 10017, sometimes i receive it and sometimes i don't here is a packet dump for the update packets i receive after...
[Release] +5500 Packets structure , client/packets constants
10/07/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
edit : if u know nothing about packets go to this post first explaining what is packets , and explaining a packet with details and everything http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-disc ussions-questions/2162344-packets-packets-packets. html#post19074533 i start making my very own packet structure to use them on my new proxy but i thought of ripping them from the source so yeah the following packets is ripped of trinity base source right now im just providing the packets structure...
Packet Receiving...
09/18/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
I read this on the internet So my problem is, I am developing a client server application, and i wonder how to prevent packet receiving problems Here is the way i send a message to the server from my simple client TcpClient Client = new TcpClient();
Receiving packets
09/24/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
When I receive a packet I do something like this: public static void NewPacket(SocketClient Client, byte Packet) { if (Kernel.SafePacket(Client, Packet)) { //Handle } }