Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to block internet access

Discussion on How to block internet access within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down How to block internet access

How i can block a computer internet access via cmd or regedit?
I mean block all of them (wifi, LAN, dial up , etc)
Old 01/29/2015, 16:53   #2

elite*gold: 9
Du könntest eine Regel für ausgehende Verbindungen in der Windows Firewall erstellen.

Einfach eine blockierende Regel für "alle Programme" erstellen und dann wo "Alle Protokolle" und "alle Ports" ausgewählt ist, nichts ändern...

Edit: Ups, nicht gemerkt dass die Frage auf Englisch war...
Old 01/30/2015, 16:07   #3

elite*gold: 22
You can setup a Windows-Server and put the pc's into a domain.

From there you can use GPO's to block internet etc.

IT's a small workaround, I'm not sure if it also works with local GPO's.

If it's a specific website/websites you can edit the host file from windows to redirect them to somewhere else(localhost/own blankpage etc.)
Old 02/01/2015, 13:18   #4

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Infinite View Post
Du könntest eine Regel für ausgehende Verbindungen in der Windows Firewall erstellen.

Einfach eine blockierende Regel für "alle Programme" erstellen und dann wo "Alle Protokolle" und "alle Ports" ausgewählt ist, nichts ändern...

Edit: Ups, nicht gemerkt dass die Frage auf Englisch war...
English-Version: Windows Firewall offers you a way to block outgoing connections. Simply add a prohibition on any program, any protocol or any port.

_______

You also have the way to disable your Ethernet-Card via netsh or other ways. This is one of the easiest way to block internet access.
Old 02/02/2015, 00:08   #5

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319
Arrow General Coding -> Technical Support

#moved