Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with gaming related issue please

Discussion on Need help with gaming related issue please within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with gaming related issue please

Hello, today i bought BF4 from origin since it was 10 euros only, i was gaming good at 50-70 fps at 1080 but with low settings, and all of sudden with the same settings i get like 20-40 fps, the maps are the same and i haven`t change anything, can someone please help me, would really appreciate it.
Old 11/29/2014, 14:45   #2
Mod

elite*gold: 916
Received Thanks: 1,075
I think this is the wrong section fpr your question look here

#moverequest
Old 11/29/2014, 16:55   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Technical Support

#moved
Old 11/29/2014, 17:32   #4

elite*gold: 426
Remove NVIDIA 3D Vision tools, and set up the graphik on quality.

or the question is drivers up to date and is this an nvidia card ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EP8 Related :D
01/25/2013 - Cabal Private Server - 5 Replies
i know requests are not allowed, but this is not a hack or whatever :) now ... we have the ep8 files, they are fully working, or at least for the most part :) now we need an ep8 client ... seems the original one, simp/mystery works ok, but the cabalmain is packed ... can some1 in the unpacking business provide an unpacked main so we can get to bug fixin ? thank you :) i won't mind if you share it with a custom magic key or header xor to avoid the use for hacking :P
Esro Related
08/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hello there are you guys having Sudden Crash of Game wth i enter with 2 accounts the one that i enter with sudden crash boom Soultion please Fix this.!!!
Leet-gaming , Gaming website with Gaming servers currently in development
08/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey. Currently Leet-gaming is a gaming type forum with gaming chat and loads more. But behind the scenes , The forum team are working on many private servers to help make us more popular: Servers Currently in Development Gunz - The Duel Aion private server
SRO related drawing
01/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I am making a drawing of a Glaiver, I was just bored and wanted to get peoples opinion, it does not use any of the sro armor, I made up my own items, the glaive is somewhat like the level 100 glaive. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4301/scannedim agedl3.th.jpg Leave a comment. :) It is still a drawing in progress, not done yet. Quality is really low in imageshack, I do not know any other place. Download attachment, maybe it has better details...