Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi ! someone trying to hack my epvp acc

Discussion on hi ! someone trying to hack my epvp acc within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi ! someone trying to hack my epvp acc

Hi !

My real account is Ekp

but i cant connect on, cause im banned for 15 min, since 02.30 pm , i cant connect atm , i receive e email from your website that's someone tried my password much times,

I tried to track his ip,but he still using a proxy...

Can you help me please ?

This is your email :

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 93.115.90.66

thanks
Old 11/21/2014, 17:39   #2

elite*gold: 426
Use this for get some usefull support. And Edit all your passwords and check the pc i think you have a keylogger or malware. Check this with malewarbytes ->
Old 11/21/2014, 17:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hi !

Ok i will post on complain area.

Thanks.
Old 11/22/2014, 00:14   #4

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#closed
Closed Thread