Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL on VM won't Launch

Discussion on LoL on VM won't Launch within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL on VM won't Launch

So I've made my VM trying to set up bot. First step I'm doing is obviously installing necessary files including LoL. Now when I download the installer and it does its thing I launch LoL and the icon pops up and disappears.

Now I've spent nearly 6 hours now doing EVERY single fix there is on the internet for LoL client not starting and not a single one ****** works. I'm getting to the point where I just want to smash my computer into pieces because I've spent nearly 14 hours and didn't sleep trying to get all this setup and NOTHING works.

I do not understand why my VM wont launch LoL. I've installed every update, tried without any updates, tried with firewall on/off and so forth. Cannot get anything to work.

I downloaded a ready VM by shaddowlink, of which his bugsplats every time I try to patch LoL.

So I'm stuck with no idea what to do and am about to lose it.

Anyone got any tips or suggestions or anything?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Launch 12sky2 KR
02/28/2013 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Can someone help me to launch 12sky2 kr from website, ive tried with IE but the stupid ActiveX dosnt want to complete the instalation and all i get is this page . http://i45.tinypic.com/214xrf5.jpg
World Pre Launch $$$$$$$
02/03/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
w w w . w o r l d p r e l a u n c h . c o m / a j l a j a t o WATCH VIDEO!! below Step1:Click Join Step2:Fill Up Step3:Check your Yahoo Mail(Check ur Email You Use to Regster) Step:Activate Your Account Click the Confirmaton.
How to launch ?
04/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
How to launch a galaxy gate gamma or beta with pbdo bot ?
Cant Launch HELP pls
01/04/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ive just came back ...well trying to come back to Dekaron and it gets to the little gray screen and then nothing it goes away and im left wondering wth. I wanna play legit so any one know how to fix this im on Win 7 32bit. Thank you
silkroad donīt launch
09/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
silkroad dont launch ... when i start it i got a failure that Silkroad is offline ... That there should be a inspection