Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to pvp servers security with iptables and firewall

Discussion on How to pvp servers security with iptables and firewall within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to pvp servers security with iptables and firewall

How to iptables, firewall configuration vs ddos attacks ?

example rules

hitcount/rate -----------> ban ip---------> log ip ---------> log list / ban time

hitcount/rate -----------> forward null

so, ideas... show me somethings

Tags
ddos, firewall, iptables, pvpserver, security

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Want to Buy WoW Gold,All Servers on [EU&US]|Top Price|Security Trade|Instant Payment
02/07/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 22 Replies
Sell Your WoW Gold for Cash. Click to Add Us:http://onlinebotters.com/wp-content/uploads/201 3/02/skypeaddbutton1.png Skype: jason4wow 1 PRICE RANGE EU Server: 0.03€ - 0.05€ / k US Server: 0.07$ - 0.10$ / k 2 PAYMENT METHODS Paypal / Moneybookers
Security Issues in most public Private Servers
12/19/2014 - DarkOrbit - 29 Replies
Greetings Mortals! Hope you are all well this festive season ;) I decided to audit some "publicly" available backpage releases for security issues and was surprised by how many public servers were actually run these epic'ly flawed packages. I'd like to disclose this now before I start, I WILL NOT BE RELEASING ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE SECURITY ISSUES OR DATA RETRIEVED EXCEPT TO THOSE WHO RUN EACH INDIVIDUAL SERVER. In case the bold red words still didn't get it across to you, leave now,...
[Debian6]Iptables
08/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, is there someone who could give me the command or any link where I can find the command for sending emails, if server is attacked? I like to use IPTABLES on a Debian6 Vserv. Best regards,