Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

creating a bot,were to start?

Discussion on creating a bot,were to start? within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
creating a bot,were to start?

Hello everyone, I would like to create my own bot for Tera and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction like what programming language would be best for me to use and the steps I'll need to take in order for me to actually make it work.any links that can provide me with more info?,I tryied google and there was a sea of confusion lol. My goal is to get it to make it look and work as good as many of the bots in these forums and have it released to the public one day. If any bot creator able to send me a message on the steps I'll need to take would be wonderful.IM sure this will take me a long time to learn but the passion on this subject is strong just as it is my hobby to bot on these games.thank you for your time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to set silk start with creating account!
03/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello E*PVP! How to set silk start with creating account! Please tell me thanks. no one can help ?!
100 Cap PvP 1m Free Silk Start Lw 100 Start 91-100 Mobs İn Semerkand. Only Ch NykSro
08/26/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 10 Replies
NyK Sro Online 100 Cap 1m Free Silk -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Server Cap : 100 1 M Free Silk Races : China Drop Rate : 20x Gold Drop Rate : 5x Alchemy Rate : 2x
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop...
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing? DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem... You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P
[Question] How to Start Creating Server
07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
How i can start create any silkroad server... with silkroad emu? where i can get the right files and what programs i need to start programing (Sql and C#)? Anyway exist any team that i can join and programm with them? Guys i know its hard... or impossible create a server but i just want have some fun and programm a bit. THnks the answers
Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end.
04/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies
Every time I start to make a Pserver I've some errors. Sometimes at SQL server install, sometimes at Apache... Someone pls write a complete tutorial: How can someone make a working Pserver with SQL install, database backup, querys, IP settings, server rate settings, account creation in SQL, account creation with php (inc. apache install, settings) and starting the server (dbmon, cast... and client edit in winhex). Thx, sry 4 my poor eng.