Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID PROBLEM!

Discussion on HWID PROBLEM! within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry HWID PROBLEM!

Hi all...
I have a big problem with a HWID generator.
I' m downloading M2K-Mod v1.1 and when i try to launch the game there is this error!
"Not enough Posts or not registred HWID! Please open the HWID-Generator -> help for Informations!"

But now I have 11 posts and I correctly insert my HWID code in my Control Pannel user.

Why the M2kMod dosn't work?

I also try to contact 123klo but he doesn't answer me!

Anyone help me?
I'm wait your assistance!
Thank you!
Old 01/26/2013, 04:27   #2

elite*gold: 528
Received Thanks: 2,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifera68 View Post
Hi all...
I have a big problem with a HWID generator.
I' m downloading M2K-Mod v1.1 and when i try to launch the game there is this error!
"Not enough Posts or not registred HWID! Please open the HWID-Generator -> help for Informations!"
Ask the creator of that program for help.

Kind Regards
Old 01/27/2013, 21:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
I try to contact him but he doesn't answer to my IM can you help me!?
I want using this bot!
All my friends using bot correctly but my bot dosn't work!

Tags
hwid, important need helps, m2k, problem