Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

halp.. bsod killing me

Discussion on halp.. bsod killing me within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
halp.. bsod killing me

i keep getting blue screan of death non stop.. like every 2-3 minutes and the code that i keep getting is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

it started happen with my new pc that i builded..

quick description of it

16 gb ram dd3 (antec)
i7 locked cpu
msi z77 mpower mbord...

bandwith is 1660+

i need solution asap

im running win7 64x sp1 ultimate
Old 12/06/2012, 19:27   #2

Received Thanks: 3,863
Arrow Hardware Discussions / Questions -> Technical Support

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2012, 19:39   #3

elite*gold: 57
It is probably the reason of memory corruption. If there is a buggy driver in the system that is writing on memory that it does not own, it could easily corrupt one of the PFN lists or entries.
First of all, update your drivers. If it still does not work, you should try to replace your RAM. Remove a RAM module and try it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2012, 20:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .interp View Post
It is probably the reason of memory corruption. If there is a buggy driver in the system that is writing on memory that it does not own, it could easily corrupt one of the PFN lists or entries.
First of all, update your drivers. If it still does not work, you should try to replace your RAM. Remove a RAM module and try it out.
what do u mean remove ram module? u mean the ram plates?
Old 12/06/2012, 20:59   #5

elite*gold: 57
yes, i mean the plates