Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

epvp not working at home.

Discussion on epvp not working at home. within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
epvp not working at home.

ok everytime I'm at home trying to get onto epvp it doesn't let me, it just gives me a blank screen. And when I'm not home and on different computer it works fine. When i was at home on epvp it was working fine until i got a 505 gateway error idk what that is. But idk I'm starting to get mad because idk how to get back on epvp! can anyone help me??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Epic bot home edit Working <Re-upload>
11/14/2011 - Runescape - 7 Replies
hello, I am back i uplouded evrything to a mediafire link so i edited the source code i added a dll fille so download first the Addon dll fix:Addon Dll Fix.exe than download the readme:ReadME.txt Not neccesary but i could be helping 3th download the Epicbot.exe(its edited):Epicbot.exe VIrustotal:http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/re port.html?id=90a95868f25a28202a04b04aea80594ff1db2 75f1d5247cda7d86c7dd41e1ab0-1320318630
Epic bot working home edited source code
11/04/2011 - Runescape - 1 Replies
hello, I was one of the scripter making powerbot so now here iam i updated the source code of epic bot if anyone needs this bot you can download from sharecash this is neccesary cause iam not giving away my work i need a bit money download: removed// greethings, MeMeNt0