Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dunno where put this

Discussion on Dunno where put this within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dunno where put this

Well I have made a new siggy with dark lightning stuff from S4 but what it is, is I want add music streaming so lets say i refresh the page, bam the music starts playing instanly meaning ( you dont need press any buttons)
If there is a way to do this please can someone tell me the solution here?
~Translate~
Nun habe ich ein neues Siggy mit dunklen Blitz Sachen von S4, aber wie es ist, möchte ich hinzufügen, Musik-Streaming so können sagen, ich aktualisieren Sie die Seite gestellt, bam die Musik beginnt zu spielen im Nu Bedeutung (Sie brauchen nicht irgendwelche Tasten drücken)
Wenn es einen Weg gibt, dies zu tun bitte kann mir jemand sagen hier die Lösung?
Old 05/15/2011, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 108/0/1
1. The title isn't very good.
2. Wrong section.
3. I think your signature is to big.
Old 05/15/2011, 17:48   #3

3 things got nothing friggin do with my question dude and read DUNNO WHERE PUT THIS!
cause only support section is to do with elite gold so your posts pointless and my siggys not big enough, its better than ones I've seen
Old 05/15/2011, 17:51   #4

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 108/0/1
Only because you write this in the title you haven't the permission to do it.
Just look at the forum and then post it in the correct section.
Old 05/15/2011, 18:50   #5

Im not asking for any permission but theres no section for support like this just support for elite gold problems