Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR requirements question?

Discussion on SWTOR requirements question? within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWTOR requirements question?

I was wondering would they game still work with 64mb Dedicated Video RAM, the minimum is 256mb.

Everything else is fine but this is not, i am thinking of getting the game but before downloading it and not able to play will it work?

Can You Run It Results:

CPU
Minimum: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0 GHz or better
You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz

CPU Speed
Minimum: Info
You Have: 3.3 GHz

RAM
Minimum: Windows XP: 1.5 GB, Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB, PCs using a built-in graphic chipset: 2 GB
You Have: 4.0 GB

OS
Minimum: Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Vista, 7
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Video Card
Minimum: 256 MB of on-board RAM and Shader model 3.0 or better support (ATI Radeon X1800 or better, NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or better, Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better).
You Have: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Pixel Shader version 3.0 4.1
Vertex Shader version 3.0 4.1
Dedicated Video RAM 256 MB 64 MB

This is a new computer (got for Christmas) and i'm planning to get a new comp for a while.

thank you
Old 10/14/2013, 10:28   #2

elite*gold: 55
I play SWTOR on my laptop and it has just 128 MB Intel Graphics, so maybe it works, just try. ;-)
Old 11/17/2013, 10:50   #3

elite*gold: 101
It will definitely work on lower graphics. If you want to play it on high/ultra settings you'll need to upgrade your hardware.