Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Friends Trial

Discussion on Friends Trial within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Friends Trial

Hey guys! I wonder if someone would make my day and send me a friend trial invite, it would really make my day because I really want to try the game but I don't want to buy it untill I know if my computer is able to run it, my Email is;

Thanks in advance guys and have a nice day!
Old 04/16/2012, 19:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Old 04/16/2012, 19:59   #3

elite*gold: 1
You must write it in here.

#reported

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Take a look at Friends !!!!
10/28/2011 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Does anyone know if one of you friends no cheating, please get Uridium or credi 1day ban is enough for me even if you use what eats what is gonna please :(:(:(:(:( Do you know if you can add your link
Friends For Sale Cheats-Facebook Friends For Sale Cheats,hack,tips and trickss
05/16/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
How to gain more money in Friend for Sale? Log in every 4 hours ($2,000) and invite up to 20 people a day for $500 each. Invite rock bands to be your friends and keep on inviting these people which are not on friend for sale yet. Make your friends do the chore, the higher their value the more chance to earn more for your benefit. Now let other buy your pets to get some profit and if you randomly browse the Friend for Sale Application, once in a while you will see a gold coin with a value,...
MY STARCRAFT 2 TRIAL FOR YOUR DC UNIVERSE TRIAL
01/23/2011 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I am willing to give a World of Warcraft or Starcraft 2 Trial Key for your DC Universe Online buddy key. Any takers?
tell your friends :)
09/12/2007 - Runescape - 0 Replies
common we need lots of people to check out this forum :) epvp owns an now they finally add a rs section so tell all your friends about or little place away from home :) lolz but seriously!