Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR Patch 1.2 Advacned options

Discussion on SWTOR Patch 1.2 Advacned options within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWTOR Patch 1.2 Advacned options

Hey guys this is a video i made for patch 1.2 covering the new advanced options. I hope you enjoy it!

Tags
patch 1.2, swtor, ui

Similar Threads Similar Threads
November 2nd 2011 Patch Notes for SWTOR BETA
11/07/2011 - Star Wars: The Old Republic - 1 Replies
Hi all, I've posted the patch notes here if you are interested in a good read about the status of the SWTOR beta. You can't copy/paste the text in the launcher or resize the launcher window so I had to build this image chunk by chunk (over 70 pieces). Enjoy! SWTOR Patch Notes for Beta build on 3rd November 2011 |*MMOHOW.com
{Released/Guide} Patch 2.1(2.2) Hot Fix + new options
09/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 107 Replies
Release New Patch Fix what we are working on ;) (Vsro CertificationServer) + Guide how to setup files on 2 or 3 machines First of all i made a verry hard work for that so please support me (any problem report it & hope any coder help me!) Now Download patch 2.1 here (not musted to download the old patches) & Download Patch 2.2 here > for more servers in server list !!(add 2 more servers only ,, for more add tell me ;) )