Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ares PvP bot cracked?

Discussion on Ares PvP bot cracked? within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Ares PvP bot cracked?

So I have been beta testing ares pvp bot and havent payed for premium yet so searched the internet and found out someone have released it for free @ swtor-bot.org. I downloaded it and tried it out and it seemed to work but dont know if I got any virus or something but the file is like a .au3 or something. It worked and I havent noticed anything strange happen with my computer so I guess its clean
Old 01/19/2012, 23:25   #2

elite*gold: 19
nice try...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2012, 13:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
allow scripts globally, really? don't go to that site.

Tags
ares, bot, pvp, swtor