Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forget others. Use Breadbot.

Discussion on Forget others. Use Breadbot. within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forget others. Use Breadbot.

Link to thread for Breadbot with more updates and a lot more help.

Best bot so far. Lots of work gone into this. The Breadguy does good work. I had no part making it, just sharing the best bot there is.

You NEED to create your own character select screen images!

Have fun.

(probably won't work if you're not using the english client, or english language...tested with windows 7 aero theme enabled.....works for me on windows 8, so there's that)

*basic instructions*
1.] open up the old republic, log into your character (or from character select), open up preferences
2.] go to graphics, change "full screen exclusive mode" to 'windowed'
2.5] change "graphic quality preset" to 'very low'
3.] either through quick ui editor, or interface editor, CHANGE THE INTERFACE TO 'DEFAULT'
3.5] make sure you've done step 3, very important, or bot won't be able to find some things and stall
4.] repeat step 3 for any character you want to bot on
5.] log out, close the game, make sure you either have an icon on the desktop, or a launcher shortcut in the bot's folder
6.] you should be ready to proceed
7.] before you start any botting, play around with the bot's UI, and read the tooltips in the boxes, so you can understand it better
8.] if you are having problems with the bot using your shortcut to launch, and isn't able to type in the password on its own, then don't use the shortcut, use the desktop icon
9.] if you are having problems with the bot recognizing certain things within the game window, e.g. it won't detect that you're on the galaxy map, then you should try to create your own images for that specific situation, in the example given, you would replace "galaxy.bmp"

*spacebot setup*
1.] whenever you are ready to spacebot, you need to make sure your character is logged out in your spaceship, standing in front of the seat, with the back of the chair facing you...and of course, default interface

*spacebot recording*
1.] disable crewbot, enable spacebot and choose the character you wish to record the mission with
2.] choose the mission from the dropdown, make sure all daily/weekly checkboxes are UNCHECKED
3.] press the 'r' key to change mode to record (if you're in 'play' mode this won't record anything)
4.] press the 'f1' key to begin botting and wait for the mission to begin, you will be prompted to begin your mission once recording actually begins
5.] play the mission as you normally would, attempting your best run
5.5.] i recommend only using the 'c' hotkey for auto-fire, and maybe 'v' hotkey for barrel-rolls in level 50 heroics
6.] once the mission is over (usually 5 seconds left, no more fighting/objectives), hit 'e' to stop recording and wait for the bot to take over
7.] press the 'f2' key to stop the bot, and you're fully done

*character screenshot*
DO NOT USE A SCREENSHOT FROM YOUR NORMAL GRAPHIC SETTINGS!!!...
1.] if you followed the 'basic instructions', your game should be ready to be resized, open up the game
2.] open up the bot, hit f6 to resize and let the bot resize the windowed game to 800x600
3.] take a screenshot of your character select screen, making sure your mouse isn't over any character names
3.5] refer to image below, the goal here is that you mostly want ONLY the letter of your name, as little black around it as possible, if any
--
4.] crop the name of the character you wish use for your first character, save the cropped image as 'firstchar.jpg' in the images folder
4.5] if done successfully, once you reopen the bot, you will see your character's name at the bottom of the bot window
5.] repeat 1-4 for any other characters you wish to bot on, changing the jpg filename (secondchar.jpg, thirdchar.jpg, etc)
6.] if you are still having problems getting the bot to find your character, try cropping down your image to a smaller box

*windows 8 users*
you need to set the bot executable to run as administrator or the bot won't be able to type or click anything

*windows xp users*
you might need to make a new charselect.jpg image if you're having problems with the character select screen....might also need to make a new minimap.jpg if you're having problems with the bot not recognizing that you are already logged in

*tolerance*
the purpose of this feature is to allow you room for error when looking for something, like lockboxes, or a mission
lower tolerance means the bot will be very strict as to what it looks for, and will avoid finding erroneous objects
a higher tolerance means more room for error, so it would think a crystal is a lockbox for example
try to stick to values between 60-130
Old 12/19/2012, 22:08   #2

elite*gold: 55
Thanks dude
Old 12/19/2012, 22:29   #3

You're welcome.
Old 12/20/2012, 15:58   #4

real or is it fake any1?
Old 12/20/2012, 16:40   #5

elite*gold: 81
This method with the image dont work for me , the bot keeps spamming cant find image -.-

what a annyoing bot ...
Old 12/22/2012, 00:01   #6

Updated link
Old 12/22/2012, 00:58   #7

does this grind combat>?
Old 12/22/2012, 18:31   #8

elite*gold: 423
Thank you man
Old 01/19/2013, 14:42   #9

how i can config the "switch to other char" option?
BreadBot is great, but i dont understand the option "firstchar.jpg" and so on.

Can anyone help me, please? :/
Old 03/23/2013, 20:14   #10

can anyone share their recorded 50 Imperial missions? My ship has all the best components, but I can't finish them.
Old 04/16/2013, 16:15   #11

still working?
Old 04/16/2013, 21:09   #12

elite*gold: 55
Theoreticly but I wouldn't use them anymore. They get easily detected because of use of WinAPI.
Old 05/15/2013, 02:50   #13

I'm using bread bot for crew missions but after 2.1 it won't start after it log on to the selected character.

Anyone know what image to edit?
Old 04/21/2014, 08:15   #14

dose this still work now?
Old 04/29/2014, 16:44   #15

Thanks dude