Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Corellia Credit farming (40k+/hr) Empire only

Discussion on Corellia Credit farming (40k+/hr) Empire only within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 01/05/2012, 02:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
They dont work anymore...

The Patch at the 4.January included, that this Chest will be removed.
And yes, you CAN get banned because of this, a player did the same thing like on Corellia on Ilum, and he first got banned for an hour, and got an Infraction.

So the guys they did that, hope!!
I did it too, and i got 1 million credits, but i got ****** up and these bastards took all my money.
Old 01/05/2012, 18:12   #17

Got a bann for that( !!!!) on a German server ! Hmpf...not worth it, if i get banned, sry !
Old 01/06/2012, 06:40   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valo View Post
Got a bann for that( !!!!) on a German server ! Hmpf...not worth it, if i get banned, sry !
you dont get banned just a 24hr suspension.
Old 01/06/2012, 09:36   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
you dont get banned just a 24hr suspension.
OH really ? So could you pls reactivate my account, Mr. I-know-it-better ?
Old 01/06/2012, 10:21   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valo View Post
OH really ? So could you pls reactivate my account, Mr. I-know-it-better ?
The only people they banned were who credit farmed and then sold them to other people. Regular credit farmers like us didnt get banned since we farmed them for ourselves. Some might've gotten a warning. Here is the official post from Bioware:

"First, action was taken against a number of accounts for what's commonly known as 'gold farming' - or in our case, credit farming. These accounts were found to be exploiting the game in a variety of ways to maximize their credits in order to sell them to other players. Our Terms of Service team took action against these accounts and removed them permanently from the game.

Second, a smaller number of accounts were warned or temporarily suspended for exploiting loot containers on Ilum. To be completely clear, while players may choose to travel to Ilum earlier than the recommended level (40+) and may loot containers if they can get to them, in the cases of those customers that were warned or temporarily suspended, they were systematically and repeatedly looting containers in very high numbers resulting in the game economy becoming unbalanced.

None of these accounts were banned for their actions and no accounts have been banned for travelling to Ilum while still relatively low level. By comparison, the number of accounts that were warned or temporarily suspended was considerably lower than the number of accounts banned for 'credit farming'."

Source:
Old 01/08/2012, 07:12   #21

Popular spot on my sever ..

Z
Old 01/09/2012, 01:37   #22

So I have a favor to ask.. I'm completely clueless to Autoit and don't really have any time to learn due to my current workload ( 70+ hrs a week)

Can anyone please, please help me make a simple macro to click a chest every 7 minutes and 30 seconds?

My screen resolution is 1920 by 1080 if that helps.

I will have some time off in two weeks and I plan to learn how to make Autoit scrips myself, can anyone recommend any good tutorials?

Thanks SO much in advance!
Old 01/09/2012, 14:55   #23

nice one still works at my server.

The Chests respawn every 6-7 min and there is green and blue loot with 3-4k credit in there.

and yeah in the morning there is no one els at this point so i can loot it 4 my self ^^

in 1h i get 50k credits and green and blue stuff for 20k credits.
Old 01/09/2012, 18:35   #24

Watched a How I Met Your Mother Season this weekend and semi-afk farmed the chests during that time.
So after two evenings i have a full-enhanced inventory and 500k Credits for further stuff with my lvl 22 toon.

The real awkward part was, that during all that time there (primetime weekend) I was completely alone.
Many thanks!!!
Old 01/11/2012, 01:48   #25

dont do that to much there is a bannwave comming.

farming this point to much u will get a perma bann.
for farming 2h a day just a temp bann for 1 or 2 days.
Old 01/12/2012, 14:37   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilShadow View Post
dont do that to much there is a bannwave comming.

farming this point to much u will get a perma bann.
for farming 2h a day just a temp bann for 1 or 2 days.
wtf? bann for what? for getting a chest that is in the game? Don't make me laugh! They can bann credit SELLERS, no credit FARMERS.
Old 01/12/2012, 14:47   #27

elite*gold: 260
I farmed this chests for days and nothing happened.
Old 01/12/2012, 15:56   #28

very known now....2+ppl around there on many servers
Old 01/13/2012, 18:17   #29

elite*gold: 2
chests are away on my server on your server too?

edit: lol just didn't see them i was sure that they wasn't there
Old 01/14/2012, 20:52   #30

bei mir hocken permanent china farma lvl 12 rum die die dinger schneller Picken können als ich schauen kann!
wasn da los?
wieso so verdammt schnell timing?
vergiss es!

keine sau in dem game unternimmt was gegen die low bobs...

gibts kein pickit bot der mir das schneller ermöglicht als normales klicken?