Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to max the companion points very quickly!

Discussion on How to max the companion points very quickly! within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 02/03/2012, 13:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Now that you mention it...the login system does take too long. And this probably can't be improved since the game has very large files, uses a lot of RAM and uses cache in heavy-mode.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Revive Companion everywhere
12/27/2011 - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
If your companion dies and you run away at that time and are able to get out of the fight just summon an other companion and after that the dead one again.
[Help quickly please]How to use kamikaze on BKs in gate?[Help quickly please]
12/01/2011 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
Hey, I'm trying to use kamikaze on BKs in gamma, but my PET keeps missing...How do I get it to explode close to the BKs...?
[Help]Hit a companion (5165)
06/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hey guys i tried to add the attacks so that the companions can get meeled (or ranged/magic'ed)...i managed to make skills (scatter,ss,fb, guard to hit other guard) but i can't make skills like thunder,tornado,normal hit(from archer), or normal hit(meele) anyone can help me with this? guards are really anoying when they can't be hitted... thanks
Priest companion bot
08/27/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 46 Replies
Is there any 'bot' program out there specific for EP only (=PR for ID ^^), which can do any as follow : 1. Always follows main char, by flying at certain height or on foot, 2. Heals main char when hp reached certain point/percentage, 3. gives buffs after x minutes have passed, 4. can be set on/off to spam heal a char with the 'instant heal' skill (not the regen one, forgot what its called), number four is useful when having a char tanking a boss coz switching windows to do this is...