Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Albion Online Black Market/Botting, Cheats, Exploit Section

Discussion on Albion Online Black Market/Botting, Cheats, Exploit Section within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

View Poll Results: Add the Albion Sections?
Mmm yeah m8 9 90.00%
fuck off m8 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Albion Online Black Market/Botting, Cheats, Exploit Section

Albion Online is about to be released sometime this year and the game is very grind orientated. The black market demand will be on other sites if not here.

Also there is has been a few Albion Online botting projects, albeit almost none are left, I help manage a bot that is still going and will remain undetected for some time if not indefinitely.

What I'm trying to say is we won't be the only ones and the people who choose to use these services are going to be adding more black market currency into the game, because usually that's the incentive to botting.

I came here to advertise to be honest, and didn't see these sections amongst all the games you do support. I would consider adding them before the game does release as people have already been RWT currency around even though there is still gonna be a wipe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion] New forum section: Albion Online
12/01/2015 - Suggestions & Feedback - 6 Replies
Hi, I'd like to suggest a new section for the game: "Albion Online". It's currently in closed-beta access for founders, I believe the game is very popular and will gain even more in populairity when the game gets released (which will be in ETA 6 months~). It's mostly popular under Germans and Polish people. Links to Albion online, including German section: https://albiononline.com/en/
[Suggestion] [Section]Black Market for C9
09/14/2012 - Suggestions & Feedback - 0 Replies
Well Im here to ask about your opinion Im willing to know if you are interested on creating a new TBM section for Continent of the Ninth(C9) corresponding to the following section C9 - Continent of the Ninth If you take a good look, almost 95% is trade threads Give your opinion and thanks for reading
Question about the Black Market Section
06/15/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hello, Does anyone know when the black market section will be up again? Or if it will at all?
[Suggestion] BoI Black Market section
06/25/2010 - Suggestions & Feedback - 5 Replies
I've been seeing a lot of members posting threads about selling their BoI accounts in the BoI forum. Maybe the admins can make a Trading section for BoI.