Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PayPal] Modern Warfare 2

Discussion on [PayPal] Modern Warfare 2 within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PayPal] Modern Warfare 2

Contact

MSN -

Terms and Conditions
If you are not Paypal Verified, be ready to show proof you own your Paypal.

Payment Process:
- I accept money via Paypal funded by Paypal Balance. If you wish to fund your payment via a debit card or bank account, you must notify me first.
- Payments will only be accepted as "Services" (Note that Paypal charges 39 cents + 2.9% of the total payment from me. You can calculate your total here. and must include the following message:
Quote:
I am paying for a virtual service.
- Payments sent from a credit card or as a personal payment without prior consent from me to do so will be your liability to reclaim, I will not return your money if you cannot read my rules.
- After payment, please provide a screenshot of the transaction details.
- You may be asked to provide an image of a drivers license, student ID or other form of physical identification if I feel it is needed.

* Vouch after the trade is completed.
* Always ask me to post/pm to eliminate impersonators.
* I am in no way responsible for damages caused by the use of hacks or other programs.
* RETRIEVAL and DISABLE POLICY: Accounts that are retrieved will be replaced in accordance with the retrieval process below. I do not replace disabled accounts simply because they get disabled for almost any reason. Steam trading violates Valve's ToS and therefore disabled accounts will be your problem.

The process works as follows: If you experience issues, simply send me an email with an explanation and images that makes sense and prove that you are experiencing problems. Emails are solid proof and they have a timestamp. If you fail to do this, then I cannot and will not do anything for you.

* You always buy at your own risk. Nothing is guaranteed. Make no assumptions when you purchase.
* In the case I agree to a guaranteed refund or replacement, it will be given with substantial evidence.
* By trading with me you agree to and understand these rules.
There is the proof:
Old 03/12/2010, 19:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100 e*gold?
Old 03/12/2010, 19:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

500 e*gold!