Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Can Give What U Want From Steam But...

Discussion on I Can Give What U Want From Steam But... within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I Can Give What U Want From Steam But...

Hi guys , steam blocked my account not vac ban. And I'm send a ticket they want from me first game key. It was CoD:MW 2 but how can i find retail key.

If someone can help me i will send him what u want from steam.
Old 03/21/2017, 19:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
this is not a support forum but start the game and at the start you see the game

Tags
blocked, key, steam, support, ticket

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling steam account first i give you the account then you give me money
08/02/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling steam account with dota 2 level 33 compendium and few sets and items from compendium I used 35€ on account so I am selling it for 35€ also . 25€ for compendium in dota and points for it + 10€ for CSGO The account also has CSGO with few items Interested people add me on Skype : nikola.jocic8
[Trading] Selling steam account , first i give you account then you give me money
08/02/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling steam account with dota 2 level 33 compendium and few sets and items from compendium. The account also has CSGO with few items. I am selling it for 35€ . 25€ for compendium in dota and points for it + 10€ for CSGO Interested people add me on Skype : nikola.jocic8
[SEARCH]GTA IV [GIVE]Steam Acc
10/12/2013 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 6 Replies
HEY, i search GTA IV for Steam. I give this Steam acc: http://i.epvpimg.com/bYkJc.png PS:WITHOUT BLACK OPS II
COD 4 Steam Key, give PSC
09/08/2012 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
The title says it all, I am looking for a cod4 key. I can give 10 eur psc. Middleman or u give first :) Regards, grc
[B]Sims3 Steam Give
03/06/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Sims3 Steam Give Ich hab grad 15,90€ Steamguthaben da das Game Sims 3 grad 15,ka was kostet. Könnte ich es jmd als Give kaufen. Ihr könnt Angebote machen die ca. dem Wert entsprechen. mfg.